Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Im so proud!

I am so proud of my baby, he got promoted to Cpl today!!!  I am so excited for him.  It seems like this has made this whole deployment worth it because he accomplished something really big.  :)

Im not the type of girl who stands behind he man's rank, that doesn't matter to me.  I am proud of everything he has accomplished.  I know he probably wont stay in the Marine Corps, but he really does have the potential to make it.  He has that leadership quality about him.  I know it's his life and he needs to be happy, and I will support him with whatever he decided to do with his life, whether it's staying in or getting out of the Marine Corps. 

I sure do love my Marine, I am so proud of all he does.  I so cant wait til he's home, not much longer!

I love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3