It's so funny because even to this day I still get butterflies when I think about Justin. I was doing something today and he just popped in my head, and I got some crazy butterflies fluttering around inside me lol. I love this feeling, I have never gotten it for this long in any other relationship. That is how I know this one is special. Every time I see him, it feels like the first time. It is the little things that make me fall so much more in love with him. I believe that it is things like getting butterflies, it is the hearts sign of letting you know that you have met that person. The person you are meant to be with. The person you are suppose to spend the rest of your life with. Maybe that's just my opinion, but I do believe the heart sends you silly signs. And im sure with everyone it is something different. That may sound crazy, but oh well, love makes you crazy lol. I know it may only happen for a couple seconds, but I enjoy those butterflies every single time I get them. I just stop what im doing and smile. It also means a lot that Justin says he still get them also...wow is that our hearts communicating even from such a far off distance? I think so. Our hearts are connected no matter how far away we are from each other.
Sorry if this sounds crazy, of if I seem to ramble. Just wanted to share. Does anybody else still get butterflies or maybe something else like that? Feel free to share.
I love you baby <3
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3