Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was amazing.  Friday we got up early and started our journey to pick the guys up.  The ride wasnt to long, I was afraid the ride was gonna be sooo slow.  We got up there in good time, still had a little bit of time before Justin got released so we walked around the mall.  Well I talked to my girlfriend and she said she was heading over to the base so we started our way also.  I was just full of excitement, I get to see Justin, and I finally get to me my gf...we have been wanting to meet for months and we finally got the chance.  Justin and her husband was laughing at us because we were so excited. 

Ok so our wonderful journey of getting on base...ugh!  Well we walk into the pass office thingy and give them our drivers license and all that good stuff.  Well they tell us that one of the guys needs to call the office to comfirm that we are coming for them.  Sounds all peachy right?  Ugh definitely not.  They were in formation so we had to wait about 45 minutes for them to get done so they could call!!  I was going insane, I was so tempted to jump the fence...who cares if I would have been arrested or possibly shot, its all good lol.  So we finally get on base, I was shaking because I was so nervous and frustrated and excited.  We pull up at the barracks and I see my friend, yay finally we get to meet.  Then I look and see Justin walking up to me...in his cammies...can you say YUMMY!!!  Im bummed because in the hurry to get him in the car so we could go home, I didnt get the picture I wanted.  I wanted a cute pic of me and him in his cammies, oh well someday it will happen lol. 

So we loaded up and headed home.  That night we got in the truck and drove around town.  Justin sure did miss his truck, and I missed just riding around singing along to the radio with him.  It was kinda scary the fact he hasnt drove in over 7 months lol, but he did ok.  Friday we just chilled and hung out, sat in bed just talking about things.  Oh how I have missed pillow talk!  Saturday we slept in (well I didnt sleep to well that night, but what else it new lol, havent slept since he left)  We got up and got dressed, went out to lunch and went to the new outlet mall that opened while he was gone.  Headed out to my grandma's house for some good ole home cooking, ribs and all the fixins lol.  Went into town and went a few places, then headed home because I was pretty tired.  That night we just relaxed once we got home.  Went to bed kinda early, but I slept that night yay!  Sunday we went to church then out for my aunts birthday, which was nice because it gave everyone the chance to see Justin again.  I slept again last night, yay 2 nights in a row!  This morning we got up, he packed up the truck, I got ready for work, and we went our separate directions.  I hated him having to leave, but I cant wait til he is back Friday and we can head to Florida for 2 weeks!

Ugh on the down side of today...
So I have been thinking and I made the decision of letting my boss lady know I wont be working for her this season.  I hated to do it, but I feel it would be best.  I simply texted her, and was planning on going to talk to her when I got off a lil bit later.  She text me back and wasnt to happy, told me to bring the key back and I should have just done it in person instead of texting her, I just wanted to go ahead and give her a heads up.  I mean she didnt even try to contact me the past week so I have felt that she has been mad at me for taking off for 2 weeks.  So I stopped by after work and she really just hurt my feelings.  She told me I was immature for doing it, that I am letting Justin decide what I want to do and I am obsessed with him and its sad.  Also that I wouldnt be getting the job with the school if it wasnt for her because she told them I was qualified for things that I really am not.  She said that she has bent over backwards for me, um yeah right I am the one who works every time she needs me, every time she wanted to take off I was there busting my butt, I was the on bending over backwards.  This really upset me, I am not the type of person who wants to make people mad at me. It was so hard to even tell her I was quiting, I wasnt trying to make her mad.  I was so upset, I cried the whole way home.  I thot it was uncalled for, the things she said.  Im sorry I left her hanging right when the season is starting to get busy, but I need to do what's best for me.  Im so glad I have Justin there supporting me, he helped calm me down today when I called him telling him what all she said.  This was the low point of my day, and it still bothers me, but I am just going to let it go and start focusing about packing for Florida!

I so cant wait, 18 days with my baby!  It is going to be amazing!!!!  Well I just wanted to give a recap of my wonderful weekend.  I definitely need to start packing lol.  I hope everyone had a great weekend also!!

Semper Fi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3