Thursday, February 17, 2011
Anyone want to guest blog?
Hey Ladies! So next Friday, February 25th I will be going on a 2 week trip to Florida for my Marine's post deployment leave. I have seen most of you do the guest blog thing. Im not sure exactly how it works, but if any of you would like to guest blog for me that would be great. I am thinking about doing it as an entry of your favorite vacation/trip with your Marine. I know we all have those wonderful moments that stick out in our head. If anyone is interested please let me know. Like I said I have never done this before so if any of you can help me out with how it works that would be great also. Also if you have and friends from other blogs who you think would be interested please ask the to add me and let me know. Thank you all so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3