Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Weekend

So I havent posted since Thursday so I figured I would just give an overview of everything that has happened. 

Thursday
So last time I posted I had told my boss lady about when I was taking off for Justin's leave.  I am so excited and I cant wait to enjoy 2 weeks with him. I am so surprised that we actually got dates this soon, I figured it would be when he gets back before they would actually tell us something. 

Friday
Well Friday I got up and went and got my hair and eyebrows done (extremely need lol).  I want to make sure I look super cute for when he gets home and this is like the only time I have between now and when he gets back for me to do it.  This next little bit is going to be hectic so I am glad I finally got it done.  So I got my hair done and my eyebrows, oh how wonderful it is to get your eyebrows done lol.  So I leave the salon and start to head home before going to work and I realized I need to go see about getting some things done with Justin's cell phone.  Ive been putting off some things and I needed to go ahead and get them done just so I wont have to worry about them anymore.  Ok so someone answer me why they even have people for you to go talk to when everything I need done I am going to have to call Customer Service to take care of. OMG that is so stupid.  So I walk into Verizon with my bright pink eyebrows from just getting them done lol.  I felt like a dork but luckily a woman helped me so im sure she understood lol.  So thanks so much for not being any help.  So there was a few frustrations on that part, but oh well I am going to call and get it taken care of. 

Saturday
So I got up early to go snow tubing with the teenagers from my church.  I was so excited that even though im not one, I got an invite yay!  Plus having my aunt and uncle over the youth also had some affect, as well as my trip to Carowinds this past July lol.  So I didnt pack many clothes to bundle up in, yeah not smart because it was freezing.  Luckily my 10 year old cousin Zach had an extra pair of snow pants that he let me borrow lol.  Pretty sad that I can wear a 10 yr old clothes lol.  We went snow tubing and had a blast. Well other than the fact that the wind was like 25 mph and I didnt even weigh enough to make it to the very end of the lane, which sucked cause I had to walk the rest of the way and try not to slip and fall lol.  So after we went tubing we drove to this place called Mast General Store.  It was this old timey store that has been around waaayyy before I was even born, from like my grandparents days lol.  It was so neat, I love historical stuff like that.  I went in and got some candy cigarettes, which I havent had since I was little so I was so excited lol.  Ooh and peach Nehi...OMG those are soooo good.  I so wish I would have bought 2.  They has all kinds of stuff there, but trying to save money I didnt spend but 5 bucks. I got Justin some candy cigs and some rock candy lol.  I wanted to get him a little something from there.  Saturday was a fun day, I was so tired by time I got home, actually went to bed before 11...havent done that in like a year.

omg this shirt was so funny
chillin, literally lol
me laying in the snow
overview of the tubing lanes

Sunday
Nothing much happened today, just went to church.  Trying to wrap my mind around everything that needs to be taken care of this week.  Ugh so much to do.  But I am so glad Justin will be home soon.  And like I post before, I really want to make sure I stick with this after he gets back.  Well the with a 2 week grace period because I wont have internet access in Florida, but def look forward to an update when I get back!

Oh and I just remembered, Saturday was my loves 22nd bday!!  For like 6 months he is 22 and im 23 then in August I turn 24 so I sound like an old lady again lol.  Happy Birthday Baby, I love you and I cant wait til you're home and we can celebrate!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3