Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh Monday we meet again

Well once again it is Monday, and I cant help but smile because we are so close to Justin coming home.  Ahhh im so excited!!

So anyways my day went pretty good.  I have really been stressing about starting back working at the tanning salon.  Within the next month I plan to take some time off when Justin gets back.  It sucks that his leave doesnt happen right when he gets back.  We dont even know when it will be, which sucks because I hate last minute things and I need to let my boss lady know when I need off.  I have informed her of when I will need off for when he gets back, which is only a Friday and a Saturday so it's no big deal.  I think it is so stupid that they wont release them when they get back and that go right into their leave, instead of them getting the weekend off and then later on get leave.  I wish we knew how long it will be fore, I am so hoping a week so we have a nice long week to relax in Florida.  I hate when we go down and it feels so rushed.  This time we are driving and not flying so I am pretty excited about our first road trip.  So yeah, I have been nervous about telling my boss lady that I will need separate times off, but if she didnt like it then I would have just quit.  I mean I should be working with the school system by the end of the month (fingers crossed) so its not like I am up a creek without a row boat lol.  She understands and is supportive so she said it will be fine. 

So I come home today and my parents are already home and had the dogs inside.  I walked in the dog and get ambushed by Copper and Nikki.  They gave me lots of sugar and I felt so special lol.  I dont know what I would do without either one of them.  Nikki is my sweet girl and Copper is my little man.  I know both of them will be so happy when Justin and Brandon comes home.  Copper loves him some Justin, and Nikki is Brandon's girl. 

So next Monday is Valentines Day...I am not such a big fan of this holiday.  I never have had a wonderful and romantic Valentines with a guy.  I have dated guys during the holiday but it wasnt anything special.  This one guy I dated, we spent Valentines Day at his house....eating Subway, he sat in the living room with his dad, and I ate in his room alone.  Yeah Happy Valentines Day to me! NOT!!  Im soooo glad I am not with him anymore.  So last year Justin once also deployed, but he did send me flowers which totally made my day.  Even though we werent together then, and wont be this year, he has changed my mind about this holiday.  I wish he was here so we could make it so special.  But I know when we finally get to spend it together, it will make all the ones we missed so much worth it!  This year I asked him is we could make/write our own valentine cards for each other, yay he said yes. I mean hello, it's a long plane ride from Japan so he will have plenty of time lol.  Plus I have tons of construction paper and fun decorations, so I am gonna get all crafty and make him a super cute one!  Im excited!  I plan on having a late Valentines dinner, well Valentines/Anniversary/My bday/His bday, all these event that he has been gone for, I am gonna fix a romantic dinner in Florida.  I so cant wait, I have an idea in my head and I hope it works out and goes as well as I hope. 

Im sorry if this post was totally random, just had a few things on my mind.  I am glad this Monday is over.  I hope every ones day went well.  Until next time :)

I love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3