Well I was a brave girl and told my boss lady today. I was worried what she would say because im the type of person who doesnt like to make anyone mad. But also this is important to me and I feel like spending this time with Justin is more important. Well she wasnt thrilled about me taking 2 weeks off, but she is just gonna have to deal with it. I am the only other person, other than herself, who is certified to run the tanning beds so she is going to have to work a lot. The way I see it is, first its her business so she should put forth the effort. And secondly she takes off a couple weeks for vacations, and I am the one left to bust my booty working all the extra hours, so now she can see what its like. She said she understands, and she wasnt mad at me which I was happy about. I feel so much better now.
Well now it is coming to crunch time, trying to get everything ready for our nice 2 week long trip to Florida. This will be the longest we have ever spent at one time together, so I am really excited for all this Justin time lol.
Ok so a little about Justin, he is from Palatka, Florida. It is a small country town. When we go places I feel like people stare at me because I am the type of girl who enjoys dressing up and looking nice. Dont get me wrong I love me some tshirt and jeans, but I dont look all nasty and trashy. I wear a cute tshirt and some cute jeans, I look causal but also like I didnt just throw the first thing I found on. Does that make since lol? I really enjoy being down there, it is really peaceful, plus its nice to get away from my town. Justin has his own house down there, it is small but a great size for just us two. I feel like when im down there, that is my chance to show him what it would be like to live with me. I do my best to keep the house clean and all. This will be our first time kinda doing things on our own. Justin's parents got a divorce since last time we were down in June, so I kinda want to do what we can for me and him. Oh fyi Justin's house is right behind his dads house so usually we would walk up there to eat because his mom would cook for us. This time I get to be the cook and take care of my baby. Im so excited! I started slowly picking up non-perishable items about a month ago and I cant wait to get down there and get more groceries. I feel like I am such a girl about this, but I want to show him that I can make him a good wife some day. Last time we were down, we was just standing in the kitchen and he asked me "so do you think you could live down here?" It caught me off guard because I really wasnt expecting it, but it also meant the world to hear him say that. I feel so bad for him because he told me tonight when we talked that he kinda doesnt wanna go home because he feels like everyone is pulling to see him. I understand he wants to see everyone, and they want to see him but I dont want him to get so overwhelmed. I told him, this is your time off, do what you want with it. Im curious to see how it goes, and I so cant wait to get down there.
I am so glad this deployment is coming to an end, I couldnt take anymore. I need my baby back! LOL
Sorry if I rambled a bit, it was one of those rambling posts lol, but hey we all have them :p
I love you baby <3
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3