This morning started off great, I got a phone call from Justin. Usually we just get on yahoo chat and talk. I has been a couple months since Ive heard his voice and it was so nice. I miss him so much, and I am so ready for him to be home. Ahhh we finally have dates!!!! YAY!! Im so excited. I hate that we dont have dates for his post deployment leave, but at least I know when he will be home. Let the count down begin!!
So today wasnt to bad, kinda got emotional after we got off the phone. Its so funny because I can be perfectly fine until I talk to him, then all I want to do it cry. I wonder whats up with that, I know im not the only one because Ive heard of other girls who feel the same. At least I know im not crazy lol.
Im pretty disappointed in myself this deployment, I know you are suppose to maintain a healthy diet and all that...yeah that def didnt happen. I am already really skinny (I do eat, I just dont gain weight) and I have my periods of eating and not eating this whole time. At Christmas I had dropped 6 pounds, which really isnt good because Ive been told I look sick. Ive tried eating unhealthy stuff since then to try and gain back. I have a few pounds back, but apparently that isnt enough. I just dont want Justin to be disappointed in me for losing weight, it really wasnt on purpose. Oh well I guess im gonna have to keep forcing myself to eat snickers peanut butte lol. Fyi if you havent tried those I highly recommend it because they are soooo good, I like them better than the regular ones!
Well that was my day, hopefully tomorrow will be a great way as well. One day closer yay! Until next time bloggers :)
I love you baby <3
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3