Saturday, February 5, 2011

Looking back at these 7 months

Well it is official, today has been 7 months since I have seen Justin.  I can remember it like it was yesterday.  We got up that morning, loaded up the car and started our journey to Va.  That was a day I never wanted to come.  Every second I was in that car heading to the base made me more and more depressed.  I wanted to cry when Justin had his head laying on my chest, me rubbing his hair, looking at this amazing man that I love with all my heart, knowing that I wont see him for a long time.  We got up close to the base and we kinda messed around a bit before we decided to drop them off.  We wanted to spend as much time with them as we could.  As "we" and "them" I mean Justin and my brother (both Marines in the same plt) and my mom and dad (deployment is a family event for us lol).  Well when it came time that we needed to hit the road soon so it isnt to late for us getting back home (its about a 4 hour drive, give or take).  Justin went to take his stuff and put it in his room, then came back out to say good bye.  I couldnt help but start crying when he walked away, even though he would be right back.  He came back and he hugged my mom and dad, then came to me.  I dont think I have ever hugged him that tight, I so didnt want to let him go.  Crying my eyes out, and hating myself because I tried so hard not to.  I wanted to stay strong for him but I just couldnt help it.  My brother had to pull me off of him, he told me bye and he loved me and he would see me soon.  Not soon enough though.  The entire way home I cried, I have never cried so much in my life.  We did text on the way home, but still I knew that I wouldnt see him again.  A couple days later he left.  He text me down to the very second he could until he had to board the plane.  That day was so hard, I was at work and the whole time I was there trying not to cry.  Every-now-and-then I would run to the bathroom and just take a moment.  It was a couple days after he left before I heard from him, which I knew I wouldnt until he got settled into the new base and all.  I am very blessed to have gotten to talk to him as much as I have.  I am so ready to have that special moment when we see each other again and he scoops me up in his arms.  Ugh im trying not to cry lol, way to many emotions come back talking about this, and thinking about that wonderful day that will be here pretty soon.  I am a Proud Marine Girlfriend, and I am proud to say that we are currently surviving our second deployment.  How many girls can say their relationship is deployment strong.  I sure am glad I can.

Ok well on another note, we webcammed today for the first time in a couple months.  (I call it having a date with him lol) He looked so good, his hair has gotten long and he has toned up a bit, but other than that he looks amazing.  I have the biggest smile on my face right now because right before we got off he says how lucky he is to have me, we are both lucky to have each other.  Makes me look back through the past at all the things that didnt happen, they didnt happen for a reason, and that reason was for us to end up together.  I wouldnt trade one day of this life for anything in this world.  I am so excited for him to come home so we can see what the future holds for us (some bling on the left hand you be lovely lol).  But we are just taking it day by day, and letting what happen happen. 

I love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3