Friday, February 4, 2011

I think it's that time

It really seems to me, and all of the other girls who guys are in the same plt as Justin, that it is that time where frustration is really sinking in. Everyone is so fed up with this deployment, and everyone is on edge.  I mean the past couple days Justin and I have been arguing, and I hate it.  I dont want us to fall apart now, I mean we have come so far.  Almost 7 months down, I mean seriously....WE GOT THIS!  We just need to get past this last little bit and everything will be just fine. 

Im so excited to have him home.  Im glad he will most likely get that weekend off when he gets back, but Ii hate that we still dont have leave dates.  I am a planner, I like to plan things, and yes I will get mad and be a baby when things dont go my way lol, but I really dont want this leave to be a last minute thing.  That irritates me. I mean there is nothing really to plan, all we really need to worry about is packing and then we can just get up and go.  I just hate that his family wont know until last minute and then try to plan things.  Our trip is pretty much going to be a go with the flow kinda thing, just going to relax and spend time with everyone. 

Ok so I dont think I have posted about this...
Not long after Justin deployed his parents split up, and are now currently working on the divorce, it should be final when we go down. I hate this, I hate this so much for him.  I mean im kinda glad he was gone when it happened to give him time for it to sink in, but then again I dont think it will seem real until we are actually down there.  I hope it isnt really weird, I dont want to be pulled between this parent and the other, I want things to be somewhat comfortable for him, well and us.  I am thankful that Justin has his own house, yes it is right behind his dad's house (his dad got the house in the split) but at least we have our own space. 

His mom is currently planning a surprise party for him.  His bday is the 12th, so it is a way to celebrate that, and also give him the chance to see all his mom's side of the family.  Saves us the hassle of running here and there and everywhere so we see everyone in the short time. I so hope we get a week.  It was nice having a week for his pre deployment leave, but it still didnt seem long enough.  Oh well, no matter how long or short of amount of time we get I will be thankful, just having that time with him is more than worth it! 

So im trying to figure out what I want to do that weekend when he gets back.  I dont want us to do so much so we still have money for when he gets leave.  There is this place I love, its called The Cutting Board, their salad bar is amazing!!  The other food is good also, but I am such a sucker for a good salad lol.  Its a pretty nice place, but not extremely pricey.  They have this little room that you can reserve for free, so we would have the private intimate date that we have been missing out on.  I think I might check and see if we could get that room and if so just go for it.  I took him out last year when he got back to celebrate his bday, so I think this shall be my tradition.  Idk we will just have to see how things go.

All I really know is I am super excited for this to be over.  I really need to get a jump start on my check list lol.  Well until next time bloggers, I hope everyone has a great night :)

Semper Fi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3