Sunday, January 30, 2011

Almost 7 months

It has been almost 7 months since I have seen him.  I cant help but want to cry every time I think of the day I have to leave him at the base.  I cried the entire 4 hours back home.  My face was so swollen from it by time I got home.  Most people really dont understand what we go through.  They think leaving their bf's house at night, or their husband leaving to go to work is hard...um hello try doing that!  Try getting in the car knowing you wont see that person for 7-8 months.  That truly is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life. 

So every weekend Justin drives down to my house with my brother (also a Marine in the same plt) and we spend the weekend together.  Ever Friday night he gets there, and every Sunday afternoon he leaves.  I hate it. I told him when we we're texting right before he got on the plan to go to Japan, on how I look forward to the day he doesnt have to leave me.  He said, you're right, all I ever do is leave.  I know that in the end this will be more than worth it.  Every day not seeing him, every holiday apart, that wont matter anymore.  I know it will just make them so much more special when we finally get that time together.  I really cant help but smile just thinking about it. 
I have never in my life had someone who means the world to me.  Someone I would sacrifice absolutely anything for.  I would follow him to the ends of the earth and back, because I know without a doubt that he is the guy for me. He is it, my true love, my soul mate, my everything.  I know I've probably said this before, but I have grown so much stronger a person since we first started dating.  Im so proud of myself, being with him has given me this confidence that I have never had.  I dont want to seem cocky or stuck on myself because I am not anything like that, but I just feel like I walk a little taller since I've been with him. Yes I do have some self esteem issues, but I am still working on those, and I know he is doing the same.  He loves me for my flaws and I love him for his. 

So right now, today, this very second I have no clue when he is coming home (you know how the military is) but I know within the next few weeks to a month he will be back in my arms.  I so cant wait to just get away with him.  I know we wont be alone the whole time we are in Florida, we will have friends and family time around us, but that moment at night where we lay down ready to go to bed, and he cuddles up with me, thats all I could ask for.  Its so cute, and I love this about us, but no matter how sleepy we are, no matter if we are almost completely asleep, we always say we love each other and kiss before we go to bed.  Not many people can say that, they just go to bed.  The girl/guy goes to bed before the other and you dont have that moment where you just settle down together.  I love it!  I am so excited to have him home!!

Counting down the days!  Sorry if I rambled a little bit, I do that sometimes (if you havent already noticed from past posts lol)  Until next time!

I love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3