Monday, February 7, 2011

I want to keep this going

So looking back at my blog, I noticed that when Justin got back from his last deployment I had a several month spanned where I stopped.  I hate that, I am kinda mad...why did I stop blogging?  I mean I could have so many other posts during that time he was back.  Well this time when he gets back I fully intend on keeping my blog going.  I mean it isnt like I have so much to do when he is home, I do the same exact thing during the week days as I do now.  Other than the weekends I have plenty of time to get on here.  I promise to those who read my blog I will keep this going.  I dont want this to only be about Justin being gone, I also want to post about the wonderful things that happen while he is here.  We have some fun things planned so I want to keep posting about how much we experience, and how much we continue to grow in our relationship.

So for my friends who know me they know I am such a random person.  I can say or think about the most random things at the most random times lol.  So to share my random moment, that has nothing to do with the first paragraph lol...have you heard that song "Country Strong"?  It is so funny because it says "Im country strong, hard to break" I can say "Im deployment strong, hard to break."  Sorry but every time I hear that song I just sing it like that in my head lol.  Yes that was totally random, but hey...thats me :)

Also kinda getting another thought off my chest.  So I know I posted the other day about me and Justin having some arguments lately, and I posted about us having a date (webcamming) yesterday.  It is so funny because the arguments are gone from our minds, just being able to see each other yesterday, and also tonight has given us a boost of excitement to get us through this last little bit of this deployment.  This is much needed.  I was excited one day last week by getting a phone call, hearing his voice for the first time in a few months was amazing (usually we just chat on yahoo).  And then getting to see him for the first time in a couple months, that just made it all so much better.  I so cant wait to see him, in person that is!!

Well off to bed I go.  Tylenol PM has been my friend during this deployment.  If it wasnt for that and my sound machine (my little therapy thingy that plays different sounds, rain forest, thunder, ocean, rain, ect.  different soothing sounds) I really wouldnt have gotten any sleep this deployment.  Even if I dont take the ty pm, which I try not to take all the time because I dont want my body getting use to it, I absolutely can not sleep with out my ocean sounds.  I hope Justin isnt bothered by this when he gets back because I cant sleep without it lol.  Oh well he will deal with it.  Anyways, if anyone has trouble sleeping I highly recommend getting one of these machines, they are amazing and I dont know what I would do without mine.  Ok now im off to bed, the meds are kicking in lol.  Good night everyone :)

(this is the sound machine i have, but there are plenty other great ones besides this one.  "HoMedics from ulta")



I love you baby <3  Not much longer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3