Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow your only a day away!

I cant wait to wake up in the morning, I get to go pick up Justin!!!  Im so excited, and I doubt I will get much sleep tonight lol.  Ive done got a cute new outfit, nails are done (still a lil wet actually lol) room is clean, his truck is clean, now all I need is him.  I so cant wait to jump up in his arms and he holds me tight.  I really hope he likes what I got him for Christmas, oh and I feel cheesy because I went and bought the discounted Valentines candy to put in his Christmas stocking, lol I am still laughing about that.  I just want everything to be perfect and special for him to come home too. 

I wish he was coming home to me and only me.  Me and him in our own home.  I look forward to that day.  I am being patient with it but I can still dream about it.  I know when it is meant for us to take that next step we will. 

So I was messing with him saying that since he's a boy, and most boys dont want to get flowers lol, I have him something boys would like instead lol.  I wish I could have made a bouquet of tobacco lol, instead I got him 2 packs, one that im taking with me and the other I put in his stocking lol.  I know its cheesy, but hey love is cheesy. 

I know this post probably is random and all over the place but just wanted to post before I went and got my love.  I will try to get on this weekend, but I doubt that will happen.  I will def post Monday, give a nice recap of this weekend.  I really hope it goes as wonderfully as I have it playing in my head lol.  Oh well as long as I get him back and get to spend time with him I know it will be great!  Also looking forward to our nice 2 week long trip to Florida! 

I hope everyone has a great night and a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for reading :)

Semper Fi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3