I hate I havent posted in a couple days but I really havent had much to say...for once in my life lol.
So today has been one of those ups and downs days. First off I had a doctors appointment today, ugh guys have it so easy. I am not fond of going to the "lady" doctor, its not that much fun. So after feeling violated by a woman I am sure was gay (who liked to talk to me about the superbowl during the exam, and she had a very butch haircut) I had to get a shot, I hate shots. I have never had a shot that hurt that bad, omg a fair warning to ladies out there, Gardisil hurts like hell! Just wanted to give you a heads up so you would know what to expect, not like me and though it was going to be like any other shot. Anyways after that I went to the ER, my grandpa was taken there this morning. It was ridiculous, he was there for like 6 hours!!! They were so rude to him and treated him like crap. That makes me so mad, dont people understand what "bedside manner" is??? I have never seen my grandpa like that, and he is one that NEVER goes to the doctor, so this was pretty bad. On top of that and not getting any sleep this week it didnt start out to great.
Well tonight Justin and I were talking, trying to get his tax return in order, stressing over that because it didnt show his "state" taxes. Im from North Carolina and we pay state and federal taxes, after talking to his sister (because he was absolutely no help and has no clue what any of that meant lol) I found out that Florida doesnt file state, only federal taxes. Guess it is true what that say, "you learn something new every day" lol. Well after getting that situated he told me about his leave dates!!!! FINALLY!!!! YAY! It is about freaking time. I was worried that we wouldnt get them until he gets back, but yay that we found out sooner than expected. Today I really do LOVE <3 the Marine Corps, they have made my day and I am a happy camper lol.
I had a nice talk with his sister when I called her. I am so excited to see everyone. I feel so special when she was telling me the her son Brayden asked her if Uncle Bubba (Justin) and Aunt Stephy could sleep in his bed when we get down there, how cute is that. It makes me feel good that they call me their aunt, maybe Justin will pick up on that and make it official lol. I hope they like what I have gotten them for Christmas, I got them custom dog tags that have Justin's Marine pic on it and a cute saying on the back. Im so excited I cant wait to get them and see how they turned out!
I felt so bad earlier when Justin told me that he gets a lil over 2 weeks because I need to take off work. I told my boss lady that I would take a week, and now it will jump to 2 weeks. Now I am at the mindset that I should be working my other job by the end of this month, its not like I will be without a job, if she doesnt like me taking off that long then oh well, I will quit. I havent seen my boyfriend in over 7 months, why would I feel bad for wanting to spend time with him? Im not going to, its not fair to me or him. I feel like I deserve a break. I dont know how this will work out, either way im going to do what I feel is right, and right now I am going to be with the man I love.
Dang from someone who hasnt had anything to say these past couple days I have been pretty chatty tonight lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Any advice on the whole taking off from work thing? Should I feel bad about that? Opinions would be great :)
I love you baby! Not much longer <3
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3