In 2 days I will be heading down to Florida with my love. Im so excited!! Im not sure what all we have planned, but just knowing I will have him for 18 days is more than I could ever ask for.
So today I started packing...wow there is a challenge in itself lol. I am a very anal person, I want to make sure I dont leave anything behind. I make my list of things, and I pack and unpack and repack several times before I actually leave lol. Today was stage 1 of packing...going through all my clothes and grabbing everything I want to take, then folding it and putting it into my suitcase. Stage 2 may also happen today, which is take everything out and double check what I have packed and take out or add things to it lol. Hey I warned you I get crazy when im packing lol. This time is different because Ive never gone anywhere for 2 weeks, so I want to make sure I have enough packed. I also have to pack the clothes that Justin has here, but that will happen after I have done the packing for myself lol.
So we are going to have a long trip to Florida. Poor Justin is having to drive the 4 hours from Va to my house in Nc, then we are loading up and hopefully able to leave he by 4 at the latest (depending on what time they get released of course) and I think he said that if we leave then, we will get to his house around 2 am. Gonna be a long night! I feel so bad him having to drive for 4 hours, then turn around and drive 9 more, but I told him we could switch whenever he wanted and I would help drive. This is our first roadtrip, im excited. I saw that movie The Heartbreak Kid awhile back. The scene where their in the car makes me laugh because that is so me and Justin. Ill put the scene on here so you have a good laugh also lol.
Well im going to go finish washing clothes and stage 1 of my packing lol. I hope everyone has a great day! Oh and if you want to guest blog for me while im gone please let me know, it doesnt have to be about your vacations with your fella, if there is anything you want to blog about feel free. Thanks eveyrone for reading :)
Semper Fi <3
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3