So I feel like I mostly talk about me and Justin as a couple, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I just wanted to talk about me a little bit. Lets play 10 confessions lol.
#1 I confess that I laugh at anything. If I watch a kid movie I laugh more than the kids do.
#2 I confess I am so easily fascinates, the little things in life amuse me. For example: the cute little spoons they have for the shot glass desserts at PF Changs lol, I could make a list that would make you laugh, my friends and family just shake their heads at me when I have one of those moments lol.
#3 I confess I am obsessed with napkins. Every time I eat, whether it be at home or out somewhere I have to have a napkin. Usually I am not a messy eater, but I just have to have it and idk why lol.
#4 I confess that I am the worse person for using crazy voices when I talk to my dogs, most of the time they look at me like I have lost my mind.
#5 I confess I am seriously addicted to facebook, if I didnt have it, especially during this deployment or on long road trips I would go insane.
#7 I confess that even though I am 24 I still dont want to grow up lol.
#8 I confess that I am the person you make fun of because I will keep my Christmas tree up for months after Christmas has passed. I am a spaz about my Christmas tree and when im done with it, it looks to pretty to only have up for a month. And yes I am looking at it right now, but when Justin gets back we are having Christmas so I kept it up for him. At least I have a good reason this time lol.
#9 I confess I play dumb/blonde at times when I actually know what the person is talking about or how to do things, and I am pretty good at it lol.
#10 I confess I put Justin's dog tags under my pillow every night, maybe I am hoping he will appear, just like when you put a tooth under your pillow when you are little and money shows up lol. It hasnt worked yet, but I still have high hopes lol.
I love to laugh, I love to make people laugh, I just like to be happy. I am a very simple girl, it really doesnt take much for me. I hope you have enjoyed some of my crazy confessions, along with a few not so crazy ones lol. :)
What are some of your confessions that some people may think to be crazy?














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3