Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love

I love this man I call my boyfriend, he means the world to me.  Today is Valentines Day.  Im kinda bummed because I havent gotten to talk to him.  I understand why I havent, but I still wish I could.  Im just going to keep smiling and think about how within the next week or so he will be home.  I am so ready for him to come back, each day I become more and more excited.  I went out tonight and got me a super cute outfit to wear when I go to pick him up, I hope he likes it lol.  Last year he sent me flowers, my favorite calla lillies and roses.  It was so sweet and it made me cry.  He didnt do that this year, but thats ok.  I would rather him just save money for our trip to Florida.  I truly am a lucky girl, I have such an amazing guy.  I love that we dont have to do this and that, or buy this and that in order to make each other happy.  It is nice getting and giving stuff, but it isnt a must.  Just knowing he loves me with all his heart is more than enough.  That is the best present I could ever ask for. 

I Love <3

I love that I know he loves me by the way he looks at me, or holds me, or touches me.
I love that he is the only person who can make me smile when im having a horrible day and all I want to do is cry
I love how when he kisses me time seems to stand still.  It feels like it is just me and him. 
I love how to this day, even after being together almost 1 1/2 years, I still get butterflies when im around him, or when I think of him.
I love how he laughs at me jokes even when they arent funny.
I love how every weekend he is home he drives 4 hours to spend it with me.  I know he doesnt have to do that, but the fact he does makes me feel so special, especially when he says he has never done that for a girl before.
I love when he sends me crazy texts.  It is so cute some of the names he comes up with.  An example from the other day "HEY LOVELYNESSABOOOOOOO!!!!" lol he is so cute and makes me smile so big.
I love that he loves me for me and doesnt try to change me.  I can just be myself.
I love how I dont have to get all dressed up to impress him.  He thinks im just as beautiful first thing in the morning, make up smeared on my face, funky breath, and crazy hair lol.  He hasnt ran screaming in terror lol.
I love that I cant help but love him, it just comes so easy.

I love my baby so much.  I love how pretty soon he will be back in my arms.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentines Day!

Semper Fi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3