So I found out today that I will be getting off work to go to Florida in a couple weeks! Im so excited!! Now I need to do more searching for plane tickets. I have been looking at Southwest because of the 2 free checked bags, but the earliest flight is at 8 something and its almost $200 for a one trip! I have a solution...I am going to do a search on other airlines, for cheaper rates and earlier flights..and just send my suitcase with Justin when he goes down. That way all of my clothes will be down there and I wont have to worry about it. Wish me good luck of packing this weekend lol. But I so cant wait to get down there!!!
This is a short post. I started my darn period today so I plan on spending my night curled up with my hot water bottle on my belly, watching Soul Surfer, and eating homemade chocolate chip cookies lol. I hope everyone has a great Friday!!!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Aw that is good news! well.. except for the period thing, or maybe it is a good thing that way when you go to Florida you wont have it :) I hope you find cheaper tickets though, because that can be pretty expensive :\ Well I hope you have a great weekend! don't forget anything when you pack! happens to me every time :( so now I make a list and its actually helpful.
ReplyDelete