Sunday, August 28, 2011

See you soon!

Hello my lovely ladies!  Well as you know I am leaving for Florida today...well I am already there by this time (hopefully lol).  I have been busy getting all my guest blog post set up and also with the horrid wedding, which I will talk about in a minute.  Please make sure to check out the post I have lined up this week, these ladies have been so kind and help me out while I am gone...please show them the same love you do for me.  I promise I have some good ones this week and I am super excited about it!  If you arent following any of their blogs be sure to add them, you wont regret it!

So yesterday my brother got married.  Friday night was the rehearsal dinner, and rehearsal of course.  Ugh it was ridiculous!  These people acted like they had never seen a wedding before, it was so unorganized.  The dinner was nice, my family of course hosted it.  It was absolutely beautiful and the food was so yummy!  My aunts helped my mom, they wanted to make it better than anything the bride and her family could come up with...well let me say the rehearsal dinner was a 1000 times better that the reception!!  Score for us!  The wedding day...ugh I so didnt wanna be there.  It was so funny that they took the "do you object" part out, my whole family would have spoke up on that one lol.  It made me so made, of course the bride and my brother hardly spoke to my family, but my brother didnt even tell my mom that she looked pretty, didnt tell her good bye when they were leaving...barely had anything to do with her period!  This made me so mad, my mom was pretty upset.  At the reception they had the "first dance" and the "father-daughter dance" but they didnt have the "mother-son dance."  I was nice and kept my mouth shut so nothing would get started, but I sure wanted to let it all out.  My mom looked really pretty today, I did her hair and make up and it all looked really good.  She got lots of compliments (from others than my brother) and so did I for doing a good job on it.  She didnt have the money to get her hair done, so I wanted her to feel special.  Friday and Saturday both I was fighting back tear of anger...I have been so mad about this whole thing.  I am glad its over, but I still am not happy she is in my family.  Im glad they are moving to VA next week so I wont have to deal with her anymore.

Like I have said before, I am going to take this vacation to clear my head and come back with a better attitude, not gonna let these childish people get to me anymore.

I wish you all a great week, and I hope you enjoy the post I have lined up.  Thank you all for your support though all this time, you guys mean the world to me!  I will see you all soon :)

2 comments:

Thanks for the love yall! <3