Monday, August 22, 2011

Shopping Therapy

Wow is it really Monday again?  I hope everyone's week is starting out well!

Mine on the other hand...not so good...at first.  I was suppose to be at work at 1130.  My cousin text me at 8 something and asked if I could get there at 1030 instead.  So I reset my alarm.  I roll over and look what time it was a lil bit later...1030!!!  OMG my freakin alarm didnt go off!!  So I had to rush to get dressed, didnt get a shower, didnt have time to pack a lunch...ugh it was horrible.  Luckily I made it there at 11.  Idk if that has to go with my phone being broken (so ready for my new one to come in tomorrow!) but it sucked.  I am going to have to do a back up alarm tonight just in case.  I dont get it though...my birth control alarm went off last night and tonight...why didnt the alarm this morning?  Its a mystery to me.

My day did get better thank goodness.  I went shopping after work with my 2 cousins, it was nice spending time with them.  Plus I hit some sales.  I got a super cute shirt and Justin a shirt in AE....only $26...whoop whoop!  Then some earring and a bracelet in JC Penny for like $13.  And I got some Kat Von D pigments eye shadow that was regular price $15 in Sephora.  Im excited about my new eye shadow...I have tired pigment before and I love the way they blend.  I got a light brown color just because that is the color I have ran out of in my palette, didnt see the point of buying a whole palette when I only need one or 2 colors.  I was bummed they didnt have the highlight shadow...I really wanted to get a tan or something in the pigments but they didnt have colors that light.  Oh well I will make do, I am sure I have some to use somewhere in my crazy collection of make up lol.  I cant wait to use it tomorrow!!!

This day started off not so great, but ended good. I am going to say it was my shopping therapy that helped my mood lol.  Oh and to those awesome ladies who have said they would guest blog for me, dont forget to have your post emailed to me by Wednesday.  And there is still a couple spots open, so if you want to guest blog let me know.  Have a great night!!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love yall! <3