Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Out with the old, In with the new!

Whoop whoop...guess who is the proud owner of the new Droid 3?  This Girl!!  lol

I got my phone today...I am so happy.  Now I just have to figure out how to use it lol.  So far it is intense, the guy at the store make it look simple.  Just may be paying him a visit for some tips and tricks lol.  I cant wait to give Justin his Friday, hopefully I will have figured out some things by then so I can help him out.  I wanted to wait for him to use it, but my phone being dumb...and his encouragement to go ahead and figure it out, I said okey dokey and jumped in with both feet lol.

Oh also some great news for today.  Remember I told you yesterday about taking the kids at work panning for gold?  Omg it was so much fun!!  I am pretty sure the adults enjoyed it more than the kids lol.  We all got lots of gems and fools gold.  I cant wait to show Justin how rich I am haha.  Oh and I found a place that I would LOVE to get married at...Mama better start saving now haha.

So far Tuesday has been a really great day, oh and Pretty Little Liars comes on tonight...LOVE that show!!  Im so excited lol.  Oh and I am going to keep working on my nightstand.  Good things happening here and I hope there are some happening for you also.  I hope everyone has had a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Was the castle as pretty in person as it is in the pictures?! After seeing your post yesterday I checked the website out and WOW! Hubby and I have been looking for a place in NC to have our bigger wedding with friends and family involved since we sort of eloped in Hawaii lol. It's breathtakingly beautiful I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how often you blog, and it's always so interesting! I blog like every 10 months and it's boring as crap. hahaha. I'm not good with technology; I have a crappy flip-phone, but FYI, I may have already said this, but I LOVE your new blog background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy for getting your phone, just when you're old one was misbehaving! :)

    And that sounds extra fun!

    And I think you should at least let us know what the place for a possible wedding is called?!?!? I'd like to see it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3