First of all I want to start off by saying this: I was just doing my daily blog reading and I got to a certain blog, I saw she was posting about some rude person, who was so disrespectful and decided that just because they didnt like her posts about how she feels and is dealing with things and all that good stuff, they would voice their opinion and be really rude to her. Thats not OK...you dont do that! I mean did your mama not teach you when you were little "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all?" I mean that is her page, she can post whatever she wants...what makes this person think they have the right to tell her what she can and cant post? Im sure she is nice and doesnt do that to you...I mean that is just common curtsy. If you dont like someone's blog...there is an easy solution...DONT READ IT!!! Do everyone else a favor who does enjoy reading it and keep it to yourself, we dont want to hear it. We stand behind her because we respect what she says, how she feels, and what she desires to blog about...not you! We dont stand behind your nasty comments, and you not having any respect. And this goes for anyone who has done this, not just this case. Ok I am done with that, sorry that just really bugs me and I feel really bad she has to deal with that.
Well this weekend isnt going how I was planning it would go, im pretty bummed. I was talking to Justin last night...excited about seeing him. He asked what we had planned this weekend. He told me 1. he couldnt afford to drive down here Friday, drive back up Sunday...drive back down Monday and then head straight to Florida. I get it, gas is expensive. 2. This is the last time eve he will get to see the guys in his Plt, so he wants to hang out with them. I understand this one too, but it hit me wrong. I got really upset because I had my heart set on seeing him. I apparently sounded selfish, which wasnt what I was trying to sound like...but I have always had a fear that he would get to the point where he would rather spend time with the guys, than hang out with me because its more fun. Plus he is leaving for Florida next week and I wont see him for a couple weeks, I wanted to see him before he left. Well another part of this story...he started some martial art, ninja thing. The MOS he has been in hasnt had that training, most of the guys are still on the tan belt which is the level one. The CO has been nice to take all the NCO's that are going to the Fleet and is doing a crash course in this...and 4 week course and he is cramming it in a few days. I think thats nice, that way these guys will go into the Fleet with a green belt at level 3. That being said, even if he was planning on coming down, he wouldnt be able to because they have to finish all of this stuff this weekend. Good news is he is driving down Monday, and instead of just dropping off all of his stuff and leaving that same day on the 9-10 hours drive to Florida...he is gonna stay that night, spend some time with me and then leave the next day. I am happy and thankful for that. At least I get some time with him.
Right now I am stressing about everything...I feel bad for him that he has to say goodbye to all the guys he has been with for the past 2 years, and him PCSing to somewhere somewhat new (new because its the fleet, but he has been there before of course, so its no new scenery), also as of right now I still dont know if I can get off work to go to Florida in a couple weeks. I really want to go, I need to get away from this place. I need to buy my ticket Monday when I get paid so I really need to find out tomorrow. I hope it all works out, I will be very upset if I cant go. I miss Justin's family, I would love to spend time with them..I hate I cant drive down the road to see them. Please pray everything works out. As of Monday we are beginning this new chapter, hopefully there are good things to come from all of this craziness. I am just so ready for it all to be over and he be settled and on a normal schedule.
Oh and update on my nightstand. Tonight I applied the first coat of paint, probably gonna do another one tomorrow depending how it dries. Them by the end of the weekend be done with it. I have been taking pics throughout the whole time so I will have plenty to include in my post. Yay I cant wait for it to be done, I wanna see the final product lol. Oh and did I mention that in the time it took me to paint it I got eat slap up with mosquitoes!!! If God ever wasted creating an creature...that was the one. The world could function just fine without them...anyone else agree? lol
Well I feel like I have been all over the place with this post lol, sorry if it was boring...but in all fairness I did warn you with my title haha. Have a great night everyone!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Thanks girl for standing up for me! I know you didn't list my page, but damnit, I was pissed!
ReplyDeleteAnd, not the issue with not seeing your man this weekend, maybe try to find the silver lining? Like, the next time you see him it will be that much more special. I know it's hard but sometime even the smallest silver linings make the difference.
But, I get it. Holding him would be that much better!
Sorry you are bummed this weekend! I can't even count how many times we thought Casey was going to be able to come home for a weekend and at the last minute he couldn't. It sucks. I know. But, keep your head up! He loves you! :)
ReplyDelete