Hello yall, its Tuesday. Today has been an interesting day to say the least. Justin left this morning to go home to Florida. I got pretty upset, I didnt mean to but it just happened. Then I had to go to work...kinda got upset again there, and it doesnt help when people are asking you if you're ok...make me fight back tears even more. Im glad I work with my cousin, she pulled me aside and let me cry to her. The rest of the day was fine, well other than having to get onto kids like crazy. I dont get it...every single time we go to play on the playground we have to fuss about going down the slide the right way, dont throw sand, blah blah blah...ever single day. Why dont kids get that it doesnt just go for that one time we are out there? Drives me insane. I hate yelling, I really do...but that is pretty much all I do all day long, and its always the same kids. I just dont understand why parents dont discipline their kids anymore...instead we have to deal with a kid that doesnt listen. I am gonna make sure my kids grow up to be respectful and listen to adults.
So I found out today that my brothers gf quit last night. She didnt even give a notice. She just called my cousin and told her she quits. That is so unprofessional!! But oh well, aint no skin off my back. Then I come home and see that she blocked me from her facebook page...I havent even done anything to her and she is trying to start stuff with me. I mean really? How childish are you...you need to grow up!! My mom and dad want me to apologize to her...im not, I havent done anything to apologize for, I havent done anything wrong so I refuse to apologize! I hate bringing Justin into it, I try to keep some of this stuff to myself...but he called me when I was crying and it all came out. I was so upset, not at her blocking me and all of that, just because I was so mad. I was to that point where I was beyond pissed at people trying to bring me in their drama and start stuff with me, that I couldnt take it anymore...I cry when I get that mad, I wasnt sad lol. Justin was sweet, he let me cry to him and he agreed 100% with me. I agreed that I havent done anything wrong and "she is just a childish bitch that needs to grow up" lol he makes me laugh. Im so ready for her to get out of my life....just move away with my brother and leave me the hell alone! Plus with her not working with me anymore I feel better about going to work. She would always avoid me at work, I found it so funny her doing that. See she doesnt get how entertaining the way she is acting is...it makes me laugh so hard at how much she needs to grow up. Plus her quitting means I get some extra hours...yay for money in my pocket and out of hers (and she is always complaining about being broke...your fault hun). Im sorry but I just needed to get this out...each and every day she makes me not like her that much more.
I mentioned in the beginning of this post that Justin is in Florida, I fly down to join him a week from Sunday...I am so excited!! Well I didnt wanna pay for checked baggage, and Southwests prices were crazy...so I am flying with US Airlines, I have flown with them before...and instead of checking baggage I packed and sent most of my clothes with Justin. This means I will be looking like a hobo for this week and next because all my cute clothes are with him lol. I did leave a few things that are cute, and I will just pack them in my carry on. Honestly idc what I look like from now til then...I will wear a paper bag if I have to, just glad I get to have a nice week long vacation!
So this is probably the lamest post, I hope you didnt fall asleep. I hope everyone has a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Are you moving to Florida with him, or just visiting? My husband and I just moved from there...we actually met in Pensacola while he was in flight school and I had moved there after college. It's a fun town, if that's where ya'll are going!
ReplyDeleteGirl, totally understand about that. I think it is the single most childish thing when someone blocks someone else from Facebook. It's like they're 4 years old and sticking their tongue out at you. And I agree - don't apologize when you did nothing wrong. She's digging herself a hole... let her figure out how to climb out of it. I say just ignore the drama and just pretend she doesn't even exist, unless you have to see her at a gathering, and then just be SO nice it makes her look even worse. Kill 'em with kindness. Works every time :)
ReplyDeleteI hate when people try to make me apologize when I didn't do anything. Well maybe this is a good thing, you don't have to deal with her anymore, at lest for now. It's so exciting that your going to Florida! I hope you have a wonderful time there :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you are going to Florida for a week, sounds like a much needed break! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!
ReplyDelete