Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dear Bloggy Loves

Dear Bloggy Loves,

I just wanna say how much I appreciate every single one of you.  Getting on here and reading your comments, and how yall show support and encouragement, makes me feel so blessed.  I know we dont know each other personally but yall really mean the world to me.  Im glad that I can have a bad day...something can happen and I get on here to let it all out, yall are always right there to help lift my spirits.  Ive said this before, but I started this blog for me...to help me cope during Justin's first deployment...never thought anyone would read it.  I am thankful that yall do read what I right, I am glad I can share my journey with yall...and you are right there sharing some love with me.  I know im not the best blogger, I dont always know how to get stuff out that doesnt sound stupid, but it means a lot that you come visit me everyday to see whats up.  I do read all of your blogs, im sorry if I dont comment like I should but I promise I will get better.  If you follow me and I dont you please let me know, I like to follow everyone who does me...I like to share some love in return.  Thank all of yall again, seeing the comments from the last post made me cry happy tears and has made my day.  I hope you all have a great day!!

Oh and I am gonna need some guest bloggers for the week I am in Florida, if anyone is interested please let me know.  I give you the freedom to write about anything your heart desires.  You can email me or facebook me if you are interested.  Click either link at the top left of my page :)

1 comment:

  1. Everyone loves you girl!! I love your blog and all of your posts! Isn't it a cool feeling knowing that so many people you don't even know truly care?! I'm definitely going to find you on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3