Sunday, August 21, 2011

Feeling like a star, You cant stop my shine!

So right at this moment I am in a good mood.  Earlier, not so much.  My bros gf is still trying to start stuff.  To sum it all up I confronted her about some things...mind you I know the truth to all of this...she kept spinning stuff and calling people liers to make herself sound better and like she hasnt done anything wrong.  Oh freakin well, soon she will be gone away from me...she has my whole family against her, even my mom and dad now...so it is out of my hands.  My focus this week is to get through the wedding this weekend and head to Florida Sunday.  I just got off the phone with Justin and I was telling him I am using this trip to relax and clear my head...I am coming back with a better attitude about things.  I am not letting some little childish girl get me down.  That is why I chose the title I did...I am feeling like a start and nobody is gonna stop my shine.  I refuse to let someone ruin the happiness I have in my life...aint gonna happen.

Soooo in the mist of texting her and getting very very pissed off, I let my anger get the best of me.  I now need to replace my brand new Droid 3.  How you may ask?  Um....do you want the version I told the insurance people or do you want the truth?  The twisted version...I was carrying stuff and it fell out of my hands and that is how I busted the screen.  The real version...I got very mad and threw it against the wall.  Yeah I cried about that.  My hand threw it before I could think and yeah...gotta pay $99 for a new one, but at least it will be here Tuesday so I will have it by time I leave Sunday.  I hate myself for allowing some little B!@#H to get my so mad to where I would do that.  My poor phone :(  At least it does still work, I am just praying it doesnt completely break before I get my new one.

Oh and my hair?  What did I choose?  Well first it ended up different than I wanted...I had to do it then drive to Walmart at 830 at night and buy some more color because it didnt take in some places...I was pissed!!  But here it is, I like it and everyone at church said it looked good so thats all that matters.  Oh and Justin liked it too :)

Ignore my dirty mirror lol

Thanks to all of you ladies who gave me suggestions for my hair.  It turned out darker than planned, but I actually like it.  I hope everyone has a great night!!

Oh and dont forget to let me know if you want to guest blog for me...I need to know and have your post by Wednesday.  Thanks to the ladies who have been so sweet and said they would do it for me :)

6 comments:

  1. haters gonna hate...
    I hate it when I let people get me that mad. I"m definitely a thrower of things too when I get mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! And I would LOVE to do a guest post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair. I try doing mine myself, and it turns out to be a disaster. But try to brush that stuff off. Life is too short to deal with the petty shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE COLOR LOOKS GREAT =)....my condolences about the phone may it rest in peace(pieces)lol no worries you'll have a new one soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, you made me not like your brothers gf and I don't even know her lol. She is such a bitch, does your brother ever get mad at you guys because she makes everyone be the bad guy? I throw things too when I get real angry I always throw my phone :\ lol

    Second of all, I LOVE THE NEW HAIR! You look gorgeous! It really goes with you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3