So good news...I got my new phone in the mail today...yay!!
I have been working on guest blog posts all night, it is making me more and more excited to go to Florida, but I am also super excited about the post. I have some good ones lined up for yall while I am on vacation...so be sure you stop by and check them out! Also it isnt to late to let me know you want to guest blog...if you do please let me know asap.
Sad news about my trip to Florida...I am going to miss the season finale of Pretty Little Liars!!! Ahhh I am going to have to steal a tv and watch it. If not its ok, I will watch it when I get back...but I am kinda bummed. Please dont ruin it for me!! lol :P
Tomorrow is officially the last day of the Summer Camp I work with, yes I still have a job but its going to be with the After School Program instead. We will still have the same kids, only not as many of them...thank goodness...some days it gets overwhelming having 40 kids running around. It sucks I wont get as many hours as I have been, but I am thankful I do have a job. Thursday school starts back...oh what fun. I cant believe this is the 7th year I havent gone back to school...its crazy to think about...dang I am getting old lol.
Well I hope everyone has had a great day...I am sooo glad this week isnt going as slow as last weeks so far. I am counting down the days til Sunday...less than 5 woohoo!!! Yall have a good one :)
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3