I have to admit Monday is not my favorite day of the week...take that and add me having to be at work at 7, ugh that sucks. Its nice getting off around lunch time, but I am def not a morning person lol. So that being said...this day was kinda blah lol. Nothing to interesting happened today...well idk if you would say it is or isnt lol.
I got home from work and decided to take a nap. Remember when you were little and you hated those? Lol. Well I love me some naps now! I tried to sleep then Justin text me and I talked to him for a lil bit until he had to get back and take care of all the paperwork...between the PCS and his 30 day leave, lots of signatures needed on his part lol. I really hope they will let me off work to go for a week, I will be really upset if I dont get to, please cross your fingers with me! After he had to go I attempted to take a nap, I got a short one because it took me forever to fall asleep. After that I got up and ate supper, then headed to get some stuff for lunch to take to work this week. I got some pepperoni sticks! I love pepperoni so I hope they are good!
When I got back home I started on my nightstand! Yay!! My dad helped me do some cutting, there are some things I wanted changed and I dont find myself qualified to use a saw thingy lol, I would probably end up in the ER...so he helped me with that. I got it all sanded and primed, hopefully I did a good enough job on both so I wont have to start all over. I hope to have it done by Friday! I took before pics, I will take pics of the work I did to it today, and also more to come of the whole process. I cant wait to see how it turns out, I hope it looks as good as I am imagining. I cant wait to post about it, im so excited :)
Tomorrow we are taking the kids at work to pan for gold. How awesome is that? I am super excited, I told Justin I was going to get rich lol. Did you NC residents know there is a castle in North Carolina? Well there is, its called Castle McCulloch (click here to take a look). This is actually where we are going for this trip. Other than panning for gold we will be taking a tour, I am so excited. I have seen pics and heard about it. A friend of mine had her wedding there, I didnt attend, but I have always wanted to go there. I am going to pretend I am a princess for the day lol. I will def post and let you know how it goes tomorrow, and share the pics that I can. Of course I wont include pics of the kids.
Soooo my phone must know that I am getting a new one because it has been giving my a fit today. I guess its going to go down with a bang on its final days lol. I told Justin about this and he started laughing. Oh and how about this...when we were in Verizon a phone kept going off. The first time Justin asked if it was me, I said no, my phone is on viberate. Well it kept doing it and he kept telling me to get my phone lol. I was like...there are a million phones in this store and you think its mine haha. It may not sound that funny, sorry, but it was at the time. Just picture you and your SO in a cell phone store and he is picking on you about answering a phone that is God knows where in the store haha.
Well I am going to call it a night, up early again tomorrow. Have a great night everyone :)
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














I wish I knew about the castle when we were stationed there! Well... I'm sure we'll be going back someday during husband's USMC career. Sounds so cool!
ReplyDelete