
Gotta love Thursdays and linking up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon. I love her blog and she is super sweet to host this link up every week.
Today I am full of pride, pride from being born and breed in the South. Some people may think us country folk are dumb and talk funny, truth is we probably think the same about you. Lol im just kidding. I mean come on...who doesnt love some Sweet Tea, Homemade Apple Pie, Mama's chicken fried steak and homemade biscuits? Yes I would love to go to NYC, Chicago, LA, all those places...but I would never feel at home unless I am in the south. There is just something about it that is so comforting. I love wearing cut off jeans and cowgirl boots. Riding around in the truck blaring Country Music with Justin...aint nothing sweeter than singing along to the radio and he is right there singing with me. Yes I love getting all dolled up my closet is filled with stilettos lol, but a t shirt and blue jeans is what I wear when I wanna be comfortable. I love my country boy. He drives a big truck with straight pipes so you hear him comin. He does like any southern boy and dips (before you judge he will NOT kiss me with it in lol, I have tried to just peck kiss his lips and he wouldnt even do that. he also brushes his teeth after before he kissed me.) and I dont mind it. Its hard for me not to use the word "yall." I mean lets make life simple...you dont need to use "all of you" (as one of my friends from AZ said is what they say there lol) I mean just smush em all together and use less breath haha. I know most of the songs I post are country, yes I do listen to other types...just most of the time I have a country song in my head.
Those who have followed me for awhile know I love me some Brantley Gilbert...he is too sexy lol. This is his first song that has actually made it big on CMT and the radio. I was excited when Justin called me one Sunday, when he was heading back to VA from spending the weekend with me, and said he just heard this song on the radio! I love it, and I seriously jam out to this when it comes on...one time my parents thought I was on something haha. Anyways I hope yall enjoy Country Must Be Country Wide :)
Have a great day yall!!














Love this song! I love country music too! I am a City/Country girl…grew up in Nashville but found my love of cities in Chicago! I have a country boy too with a big truck, a shotgun and fishing pole in the back, and a love for huntin' and fishin'! :) Perfect song choice!
ReplyDeletelol... so I'm from California born and raised... my mom is from the south and my dad is from Africa.. and for a while i was a closet country music listener...ahaha but lately I'VE BEEN BLASTING IT FOR THE WORLD TO HERE.. I get the wierdest looks for my family but I dont care..lol I may not know the lifestyle but I love the music.. Great choice..lol
ReplyDelete