Hey if you are a new follower be sure to say hello and leave me your URL to your blog. I would love to follow you back :) Thank you for following me, you guys are awesome and you will never know how much your support means to me. Have a great night ladies :)
Hi Stephanie:) (ha ha my name too)
ReplyDeleteI have just came to your blog and I fell in love with it! I just had to follow you. <3 My boyfriend is actually going to the marines pretty soon.. so I just basically wanted to see how other people are, maybe get some advice for time to time. :) But thank you so much for making this blog! It has given me an insite of a marine girlfriends life. <33 keep it up!
Hey Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI'm Onyeozi one of your new follower.. and let me just say i LOVE your blog.. I dont really add a lot of people because blogs are not really supposed to be popularity contest but i honesly love your blog.. I've been trying to catch up by reading some of your older blogs and their very inspiring... I've had a lot of similar issues with my sailor...
my URL is http://nodreamsdeferred-tiab.blogspot.com/
feel free to add me if you'd like =)
Hello I am a follower with a new blog.. I have put away my marine blog for some painful reasons...
ReplyDeletehere is my new blog...
http://2strongandbeautiful.blogspot.com/
Semper FI, Amber joy
Thanks for following me!! I love seeing what other Marine wives/gfs are going through and how they deal with situations I havent been faced with yet!
ReplyDelete