Thursday, August 18, 2011

What's Your Song?



Hello ladies!  Its time again to link up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon!  I have had a couple songs in mind for this and I am so glad it is FINALLY Thursday!!  This has been the longest freakin week.  I hope next week doesnt go this slow because I am ready for my trip to Florida!!  Oh and dont forget if you want to guest blog for me, email or facebook me and let me know.  So far a have a couple lovely ladies who have been so sweet to do it for me, but I would love a few more since I will be there a week.  

I heard this song for the first time the other day and I love it.  It makes me so proud to be a Marine's Girl.  Trace Adkins is an amazing artist and for an old man he looks pretty good too lol. I love his voice.  I hope yall enjoy!


Have a great day everyone!  I cant wait to see what everyone else picked!  :)


5 comments:

  1. He did a great job on this song. Who wouldn't be proud? Nice choice this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I finally listened to it! lol. The lyrics are great, he did a very good job. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... Go Army. haha Great song. It is so well done. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Jane I love you! This is a really good song though Stephanie! And he is a super handsome older man... he also puts on a rockin' concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great song! Love the photos of you and your Marine. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3