All kinds of things to celebrate,
and how am I going to do that you may ask?
and how am I going to do that you may ask?
I'm going to host my first Giveaway!!
Who doesn't like winning free stuff?
Um nobody who is cool, that's who haha.
is so awesome to help sponsor my giveaway!
Here is what's up for grabs:
A USMC Rosette Necklace!
I absolutely love this, I might just have to order me one as well lol.
The one you will win will be slightly different than this one,
the charm will be the EGA,
but still super cute! :)
Oh and it can also be modified to any branch fyi!
A USMC Rosette Necklace!
I absolutely love this, I might just have to order me one as well lol.
The one you will win will be slightly different than this one,
the charm will be the EGA,
but still super cute! :)
Oh and it can also be modified to any branch fyi!
How do you win?
Each of these are worth 1 entry
make sure to leave me a comment for each one
1. follow my blog
2. "like" my facebook page
3. add Carolyn's page on facebook
then when you comment on here
let me know what your favorite item is
then when you comment on here
let me know what your favorite item is
4. post a blog post about this giveaway,
make sure to link my blog to it
make sure to link my blog to it
5. Bonus: Tweet about it if you have a Twitter
Make sure you leave me a comment for each of these,
or else you wont get that giveaway entry.
This ends Sunday at midnight! :)
Make sure you leave me a comment for each of these,
or else you wont get that giveaway entry.
This ends Sunday at midnight! :)
Its simple right! I hope yall are as excited about this one as I am!
Good luck ladies!
Good luck ladies!

















That's cute. I'm not entering though since I'm an Army wife. Happy Birthday
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteFirst off Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteSecondly, I follow your blog!!!
I like you on FB. (Melanie Fraticelli)
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteOmg, omg! I want to enter. My love graduates in less than a week. May I? :)
ReplyDeleteFollower already. xx
Liked you on FB.
ReplyDeleteAdded Carolyn and I love the Marine charm bracelet. :)
ReplyDeleteTweeted it: http://www.twitter.com/laceymaybelle
ReplyDeleteJust blogged it. Obsessed? Maybe... :) http://laceymaybelle.blogspot.com/2011/08/military-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteHappy early birthday! I'm a follower:)
ReplyDeleteAnd I liked your facebook page!
ReplyDeleteThis is great! My birthday is this week too! Happy Birthday! Love your blog! My husband is a Marine :) I'm your newest follower! XO
ReplyDeleteAnd I added carolyns page. I love love love the pearl bracelet that says 'I love my soldier' So cute!
ReplyDeleteYay for your first giveaway! :) I follow you, I like you on FB, I added Carolyn AND I blogged about your giveaway!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh and omg…I want to have babies now just so I can get some of Carolyn's sweet baby things…like the onesie with the heart and ruffles out of ACU's?? ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you :))
ReplyDeleteI'm following your blog, so I'd love to be entered in your contest. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI liked your fb...
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace. Very sweet. :) I’m a follower!
ReplyDeleteLeah
Blogged about it :)
ReplyDeletehttp://life-as-stephanie.blogspot.com/2011/08/stephanies-giveaway.html
i am already a follower :)
ReplyDeletei already liked u on fb :)
ReplyDeletei added carolyns page, i love the pearl charm but instead of the marine charm i would need an army one..and the photo is number 11 of the pearl album :)
ReplyDeletei blogged about your giveaway here: http://asouthernbelleswayofalifeasanarmywife.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete