Thursday, August 25, 2011

What's Your Song?

Thursday once again...yay I love linking up with Amber over at Goodnight Moon!
So this week I am going to honor my trip to Florida coming up!
I am so ready to hit the air (since im flying down lol) bright and early Sunday morning!
Hopefully dear ole Irene will be so awesome and got my letter (read here) and will work with me lol.
I so cant wait to enjoy the rest of Justin's leave with him.  Its going to be nice to just get away for a week.
Away from work, and all these people that have been starting up drama...I sure am going to relax!
 I will include some pics from my past Florida trips, for those of you who havent seen them.


Pre Deployment leave June 2010
Pre Deployment leave June 2010
Post Deployment leave February 2011
My fav pic I took in St. Augustine, Fl
Well hopefully next week sometime I will be knee deep in the water somewhere!
That being said....here is Zac Brown Bands latest song...

Knee Deep

I hope everyone has a great day!  Im so bummed im gonna miss next weeks link up, but its ok I am going to enjoy my much needed vacation...and I have some great Guest Blog Post lined up, so make sure you're on the look out for that!

12 comments:

  1. What a fun song! Have a great time in Florida:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this song & plan on playing it in the car all the way to Ocean Shores on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your trip hun!! I am so happy for you! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmy Buffet.... Great choice!!! Have a great time in Florida.. Soak up that sun & have a blast! Hope you're having a great week, full of blessings.... :) Olivia -

    ( Here's my song link-up @ http://www.OliviaBlueMusic.com/2011/08/2011-operation-rising-star-semi-final.html )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I sure hope that the hurricane doesn't mess with your vakay too much :) Hope it's nice and relaxing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great song! I haven't heard this one by Zac, it kinda reminds me of "Toes" Please stop by my blog to enter to have one of your favorite photos turned into a canvas! Happy Thursday!!

    What's Your Song?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I adore the ZBB and love this song! It instantly takes me away when I hear it! Have an amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh have a great trip! :) And I love Zac Brown Band.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Zac Brown Band! Great song... I hope you have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! And the picture in St. Augustine, I have one almost just like it :) Enjoy your vacation, seems like Irene is not going to affect us too terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great song! This song fits perfectly with your trip! I hope that Irene cooperates and that you have an amazing trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3