Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We are done!!

Yep, its true...Justin and I are finally done.

Done with this stupid RFDF thing he has been doing since March!!!!!!  I am so happy right now, I feel so relieved.  I feel like I am turning the page of a book...on the last page of this chapter because within the next couple weeks Justin will be PCSing.  I feel like that will start a brand new chapter in our relationship, which isnt a bad thing...but I am kinda funny with change, I worry about it sometimes.  But I know everything will work out in the end.  These past few days he has been in a bad mood, sounding really irritated...but when I talked to him a bit ago he sounded great...in a good mood so yay!  I hate that this has done that to him for so long, I bothers me when I cant make anything better for him.  Not we wont have to worry about that.  I really do feel like a weight is being lifted off my shoulders.

Guess what!!!  My birthday is tomorrow!  I will be an old lady lol.  Well Justin always calls me and old lady because I am older than him...only by 2 years lol.  You know how they say "you're only as old as you feel" well some days I feel 16 and others I feel 61 haha.  What is the magic number you may ask?  24...yep in 6 years I will be the "T" word "Thirty" ahhhh I hate saying that word lol.  I cant wait to see Justin on Friday, I am super excited to be celebrating with him for the first time since we started dating, it is so exciting.  Its crazy because that is what I wished for last year...that Justin would be here for my birthday.  Well even though we wont get to spend tomorrow together, he is still stateside and we will get to spend it this weekend, which is when I usually do that anyways!

Well I went to start my nightstand project, but my dad didnt have the right sandpaper so I am going to have to hold off until tomorrow.  He is bringing home some from work, and I am doing some modifications to it and I was talking to him about them and making sure they are possible.  He is helping me with that part because I am not experienced with cutting wood lol, but I am excited to begin.  I did take some before pics today so I feel like I have at least done something lol :p

Okey dokey I am gonna go eat supper and get ready for Pretty Little Liars to come on...LOVE this show!!  Oh and I may have a new recipe I may be trying this weekend so I will share it on next weeks Tummy Yummy Tuesday if I do...and if it turns out good lol.  Oh and dont forget to be looking out for my giveaway post!!!  Have a great night ladies.  Oh and thanks for all the love from my new followers, yall are so sweet!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. ahhh when i first saw your title to this post i thought u and ur man were done like breaking up...but its not.hahaha..glad u and him get to spend ur bday together i know the whole military thing its hard but i am so excited for yall and cant wait to see the nightstand i have so many ideas thanks to pinterest..lol..and happy early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought at first you guys were done like you were not together anymore! Glad that isn't the case LOL. And happy birthday to you, hope it is wonderful XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday!!!
    And I am glad he is done with this phase and will be pcsing soon. :)
    And I can't wait to see what your doing with the nightstand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3