Hello Bloggy loves! I hope your weekend is going wonderful!
First off I wanna say...I finished my nightstand! Yay, all it needs is a a couple things but paint wise and everything I am done. I just need to find a basket or something to use as a drawer, you understand when I post about it. Hopefully I can find one soon. Then all I have to do is get the old one out and the new one in, oh and add some lovely table decor of course lol. So be looking for my post sometime this week!! :)
I know every-now-and-then I post about my brothers girlfriend, and some comments you guys have said kinda encourage me to give her a chance....well I have given enough chances, I dont like her...never have, never will. Other than things I have mentioned in other posts I have some new reasons to add to the list. Well I said before she talks to my mom in a way that is very rude and disrespectful, she hasnt changed, if anything she is getting worse. Its to the point where other members in my family are saying that if they hear her do it again they will go off on her. She is really messing with the wrong people, my family doesnt play! Another thing, my grandpa is very sick...he is in the beginning stages of dementia and it is getting worse. Most of the time he doesnt know where he is. My mom was talking to the gf's mom about the rehearsal dinner, and how my brother told my grandma that my pawpaw could just wear jeans or whatever he was comfortable in to it. My grandpa doesnt leave the house a lot, so him coming is very special. Well her mom started getting an attitude about my grandpa wearing jeans!! Um really? My grandpa could seriously die any day and she is gonna be all selfish and get mad because of him wearing something that is comfortable to him? That burns me up! Oh and I can make a joke around her and she takes it all personally and gets on facebook and post about it. She just really needs to grow up. She really has no clue whats coming with this Military lifestyle she is jumping into. Oh well soon she will get a huge reality check.
Ok im sorry, she isnt worth my time but I just need to get some things off my chest sometimes. Im so ready for this wedding crap to be over with!
Oh and I found a plane ticket, just gotta wait til Monday to get paid so I can buy it...Im so excited. I am really gonna enjoy my week long vacation. I hope this post didnt bore you, just wanted yall to have some more insight on why I dont like this girl...so yall dont think im all heartless and havent given her a chance when I have given her several. Im just thankful Justin's family loves me, thats all I can ask for. Yall have a great weekend :)
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














WOW! That is all I have to say! I can't really even form the words to describe how your description of the girl and her mom getting an attitude of what your Grandpa would wear to the wedding gave me. It is an absolute BLESSING that your Grandma will be able to attend your brother's wedding. I wasn't so lucky, my Papa didn't get to walk me down the aisle like I wanted. If I had the chance to have my Grandpa at my wedding and in my case walk me down the aisle like I wanted, I wouldn't care one cent if he were wearing pajama pants! I am sorry you are having to deal with this! I know how you feel. My brother's wife thinks she is so much better than my family... and my younger sister, well she is 18 and dating a 21 year old dead beat dad of THREE kids... he barely has a job!! Ahh the stresses of of siblings and their love lives! Hang in the girl and stand your ground. You and I both know family is everything!
ReplyDeleteYikes.. I put Grandma once, meant Grandpa! Sorry!
ReplyDeleteI have a girl in my family that talks to other family members in such a disrespectful way! It makes me so mad. I love that people can be so comfortable around their family but c'mon have some respect!
ReplyDelete