A couple weeks ago I started writing Justin a letter, but I never finished it...so he has yet to get it. Well I finished it the other day. In addition over the past couple days I have written him a few more letters. I plan on hiding them in his stuff before he leaves Tuesday for Florida. I hope to make him smile, hopefully he wont think its cheesey and lame. I also wrote little notes to stick in different places...like "Smile Baby," "I Love You," "I Miss You" stuff like that. I know I will tape one to the inside lid of his vitamin bottle, so when he opens it he pulls it out lol. I might roll one around his toothbrush...just put them in crazy places like that lol. I thought it was funny me doing this and then this movie comes on...pretty ironic dont ya think lol.
Im so sad he is going down for almost 2 weeks without me, but I am thankful everything worked out and I get to go. I will buy my ticket tomorrow...I am getting the earliest flight out of RDU which seems to be 0550, getting there at 9 something. Idk what time I have to get up, I want to just hurry and get there...and not have it take all day. Since I decided not to fly with Southwest, and im not checking any bags...I started packing clothes I am sending with Justin since he is driving down, just gonna go on the bare necessities for the next couple weeks. It should be interesting seeing as I have a lingerie shower this Saturday and my brothers Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding the one after...then I am leaving that Sunday. I hate I cant leave with Justin, but I have so much stuff going on that its ok that I dont go yet.
That week I get, I am using it to clear my head and come back with a better attitude. I want to start this new chapter with Justin on a good foot. I know he is bummed because he wont see these guys he has been with again, and I feel so bad for him...but good things could come from this PCS. He could have stronger bonds with the guys he will be joining. I just hope he adjusts easy, he can be hesitant when it comes to new people. I am looking forward to many new adventures for the next couple years he has left. I am thinking positive about everything and having a open mind...I hope he does the same. Yall please say a little prayer for him.
Well I am going to go finish this movie...maybe finish packing a bit. I hope everyone has had a great day :)















Where are you guys PCS'ing to? If it's NAS Pensacola I would love to meet up with you! I made a few other friends through blogging that I met when I got here and now they are some of my closest friends - so if you need a new buddy and you guys will be here, please hit me up! We can trade FB info and stuff :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! I looooove PS I Love You! Its so good. :)
ReplyDeleteI have yet to see that movie... Gosh dammit! Sounds cute though.
ReplyDeletex