So I colored my hair tonight, pics up hopefully tomorrow...only because I wasnt putting on full make up and fixing my hair just to go to bed lol. Tomorrow I will take some when I get dresses for church. Are you curious to see what I did? Well you just better come back tomorrow to find out :)
Today was my cousin's lingerie shower...we all had a great time. Oh course my brothers gf didnt come, she text my cousin right before time to be there with some lame excuse...which wasnt a shocker. I dont understand how she can be marrying into my family, but not want anything to do with anybody...especially after my family has been nice to her. Oh well it was the last straw for my aunts, they said they are done trying...I have already hit my last straw so I was like oh well. Im glad she didnt come because she probably would have ruined the good mood everyone was in. She will learn the hard way when she needs us and nobody will be there for her.
Of course you know I am so ready to go to Florida. I heard there is a hurricane that could possibly hit NC this coming weekend...OMG if my flight gets delayed or canceled I will be PISSED!!! I am seriously crossing my fingers that everything goes ok...and I dont have any problems with it. I am so ready to go, and I feel like I have hit a brick wall. I know I cant leave until Sunday, but I wanna go ahead and get all my stuff together so I can get the "H" out of here asap!
This post was probably boring, sorry about that. I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!! :)
Oh and dont forget if you want to guest blog for me to email or facebook me and I will give you more info about it. But you can post about anything fyi. :)
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














ahhhh.. dangit... you could at least give us a hint of which way you decided to go on the color spectrum. lol.. OMG hope everything calms down out there so your trip wont be ruined..I'll say a little prayer for you
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see your hair!! So glad your trip is coming up soon, I am happy for you!
ReplyDeletehey! new follower here! i loooove your blog and finally decided to comment! i also date a soldier, so its fun to find blogs from people that go thru the same things as i do :)
ReplyDelete