Yes I sure do!! I am so bored with my hair, and it wont do anything. You know when you are letting it grow out and it gets to the point where there isnt much you can do with it? Yep im there. No I am not cutting my hair, but I am debating about going back darker or putting ore blonde on it...im kinda leaning towards darker. And my hair seriously needs to be trimmed...but I dont know if I should get my bang cut short again or just let them grow out. Right now all I can do is clip them back in a lil poof...gets kinda old though. Oh and Justin is no help at all...he always says it doesnt matter. Thanks babe lol. Ok how bout some pics to help you see whats going on and you can help me since my boyfriend isnt lol. And I want to get it done between now and next Friday because I wanna look cute when I go to Florida :) Never know who you will run into and I wanna be looking good if I see one of his ex's haha. Ok I will hush and show you some pics lol.
Recent pic of my hair
Dark hair straight
Dark hair curly
Blonde hair, and when it was short
Blonde hair longer
And when I had pink highlights lol, just added this one for fun.
If I wasnt in 2 weddings coming up I would do this again!!
I would love your opinions so feel free to be completely honest! I hope everyone has a great day. Im so glad its the weekend, this has been the longest darn week :)
I hate when I get to that point, Right now I just have black hair I used to have blonde but black hair is much more easier to take care of in my opinion. An change is good, I love the dark hair! You should go darker, blonde looks good too but dark hair makes you stand out a bit more :) lol I love the red! oh and my boyfriend tells me the same thing when I ask lol. Oh, and if you do run in to those ex, Just show em what your mama gave you haha jk :P EX girlfriends suck big butt holes! especially when your boyfriends cousins are in contact with her X( (trust me its not a great feeling!) well good look with the hair. When you do make your decision and dye it, make sure to post a picture of it! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the dark curly hair...the darker hair really makes your eyes stand out more =)
ReplyDeleteI agree with the wonderful ladies above! I love the dark hair! You have green eyes it looks like, the dark hair really highlights them! I guess I am bias though because I have dark hair with blue eyes, thats one thing I always get compliments on, my eyes with the contrast of my hair! Can't wait to see what you decide!!
ReplyDeletelove the dark, and fall and winter is coming up and everyone always tells me darker in the fall/winter lighter in the spring/summer and boyfriends/husbands are no help mine is the same way it stinks lol :)
ReplyDeleteOh gosh yes.. I hate when the hair get's to that point and every morning it's like "why bother" lol! I think you should go with the darker hair! I'm the same way, I love my hair DARK. It makes it look so rich and healthy :)
ReplyDeleteI love the color you have it now! I understand wanting to change, but it just makes your skin tone look PERFECT! I have tried doing light/blond highlights before, but I always go back to brunette :) Maybe go back dark and then put in some auburn/deep red lowlights? Dark hair really makes green eyes stand out!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I just found your blog! It is so adorable and I love the sidebar about your boyfriend! Very romantic! I have to say that I like the first, recent pic of your hair the most! Hope you stop by my wedding/romance blog! Could there be wedding bells soon? ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!