Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Dear Irene
Dear Irene,
I know we have never met before, but I just wanted to introduce myself. Hello, my name is Stephanie and I will be leaving for Florida at 5:50 am Sunday morning. It would be so awesome and mean the world to me if you would make your presence known either before I leave, or after. I really dont want to be stuck in the airport because my flight has been delayed or canceled because you choose this weekend to be your "time of the month" lol. If they made midol in weather form I would send it your way so you it would help with your cramps (storms) and heavy flow (heavy rain and flooding). If you would be such a doll and work around my schedule that would be amazing. Right now it may look promising for me, but I know that it could still effect my air travel, if my plane is coming from up north that is. I know we will never be best friends, and after this weekend/the beginning of next week we wont ever hear of each other again...but this would make me happier than a kid at Disney World if you could do this small favor for me. I promise I would never ask anything from you ever again. I hope you enjoy your weekend full of destruction and torment.
Yours Truly,
Stephanie from NC
You probably think im crazy, but I thought if I sent good ole Irene a nice note it may help her work with my plans. All I want is to get away form here. Lol my bro's wedding it this weekend, and of course those who have been following me for awhile knows I dont like his gf at all. My cousin said today that they are hoping that Irene hits Saturday and floods the road so they wont have the wedding, but the water goes down by time I leave Sunday so I can still go on my trip lol. She cracks me up. Anyways I hope everyone has a great day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















I hope Irene is listening and doesn't ruin your vacay! have a great time!
ReplyDeleteyou crack me up! hoping Irene stays outta your plans!!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny girl!!
ReplyDelete