Friday, August 19, 2011

Anyone?

Hey yall!  So I posted the other day about needing some guest bloggers for when I go to Florida for a week.  I have a couple so far but I would love a couple more.  If you are interested please email or facebook me (buttons are at the top left of the page).  I want to make sure you guys have something to read while im gone lol.  I hope you all have a great day!

I am so glad this week is over, it has been way to long.  Hopefully next week doesnt go this slow.  I am ready to leave Sunday!  Well I am going to bed, my cousin's lingerie shower luncheon is tomorrow :)  Goodnight ladies!

1 comment:

  1. hey girlie :) I would love to guest blog for you! I've never done it before, so I think it would be fun! The only day I can't do it is Monday - just let me know!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3