Hello Monday!! I hope all of you ladies had a great weekend! As I posted the other day, I got a super cute outfit to wear for my birthday next week! Oh and I officially have somewhere to wear it too haha. Justin and I have decided to go to The Melting Pot next Saturday for my birthday. I am excited, I have never been there before! I wanted to go somewhere that we have never been before, I had a few choices but I mentioned that one to him...told him to check it out online, and he did and said if that's where I wanna go then it sounds good to him! Yay! I was reading online, and also my aunt and uncle was telling me, that when you make reservations and tell them what the occasion is (birthday, anniversary, ect.) for couples they will give you a booth that has a curtain so it's super private. HOW AWESOME IS THAT lol!!! :)
Im sorry, little things like having your own private booth just fascinates me lol. But that is just so awesome to me, having that personal time with each other. Plus I am so excited that after almost 2 years of dating, 2 or his birthdays and 1 of mine...we can finally celebrate together, even if its not on the actual day. That is the one this I could ever want for my birthday, and this year I got my wish. I feel like a lucky girl.
I cant remember if I have ever told you my funny story before. So I have a cousin, Ashley...she is the same age as me. She is my cousin on my mom's side of the family. Well her birthday is Wednesday, she will be 24. My birthday is next Wednesday, I will be 24. All of our life we have felt so special that we got to celebrate our birthdays together. Starting school together, all this stuff you experience in life we have gotten to share. I have found one other person who is a week apart from her cousin. I know it may sound lame, but I have always found it pretty cool lol. When we were born there was an article in the paper about my Grandpa having both of his daughters have babies in a weeks time. We were born on Mondays...the article was called "Mondays are for Granddaughters." Everyone thought we were twins when our moms were out together lol. Ok im done with that lol, sorry if that bored you.
 |
| Me and Ashley |
 |
| We all have our crazy moments lol |
 |
| :) |
 |
Love her!
Oh and good news...Justin gets done with this RFDF thing a week from today! OMG I am so excited, this thing has sucked so much! But I am also kinda bummed because I know that soon we will have orders, I hope he goes to Jax so bad, I wanna keep him close. I hope he doesnt go to Cali. But I am gonna stay positive about everything, and I know that no matter what happens nothing will change, just wont get to see him nearly as much as I do now. |
Well I am gonna talk to my love, and go to bed...gotta be at work at 7 in the morning, oh what fun lol. Have a great night everyone!
How cool. Hope you have a great time. :)
ReplyDeletexx
i absolutely LOVE the Melting Pot. You will love it. It is a fun experience and the food is good too! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete