Yay its my second movie review post! While Justin was in we saw several movies, and duh...of course im gonna share them with you lol :)
First up...we headed over to good ole Red Box for this one Red Riding Hood! This movie was actually pretty good. I was afraid it was gonna be scary, (not much into scary movies) but it actually wasnt. It was action packed and had a good story line. Some of the acting could have been better, but overall it was good. I highly recommend it. This is def a movie your SO would enjoy watching with you. Throughout the entire movie Justin and I went back and forth on who (I may have spoiled a bit with that, but trust me it doesnt ruin the movie lol) was the wolf, and trust me you go back and forth the entire time with it. In the end I was right...go me lol!
The next movie we actually went to the movies to see, Bad Teacher! We had planned on seeing Transformers 3, but due to my beauty routine taking longer than planned, we missed the showing and we didnt wanna wait over a couple hours for the next one, because we had plans for dinner that night. I had heard some things about Bad Teacher...someone said it wasnt that good. Well I disagree. This movie was so funny! Ok side story on this movie. I had heard there was some nudity...and I knew it was rated R. When we got there, we were the only ones in there, then some couples and a family comes in. The family consisted of the dad, mom, 2 kids probably under the age of 10, and a tiny baby. I was thinking to myself, why would you bring kids that age to a rated R movie...that has nudity. Do people not pay attention to stuff like that anymore. Well one 2 minute clip of boob, and double digit amount of curse words they family leaves. Ok tome thats a waste of money, if you take you children to the movies make sure they can actually watch the movie you want to see..if not save it for date night. Ok sorry, back to the movie. This is movie is a great date night movie, Justin even enjoyed it lol. I dont wanna give to much away lol, but I highly recommend it!
Last up...Transported 3! Yes I know this has been out for awhile, but I was browsing around Walmart's entertainment center, looking at the movies and I came across this one. I love the first and second ones, plus Jason Statham is some kind of HOT lol...this one was also good. Of course the first one is my favorite, but this one doesnt disappoint on action...and he takes his shirt of many times...its a win win!! Win for your man because of an action movie...win for you for seeing his handsome self shirtless lol. If you havent seen it, or any of them you must...one of the best action movie series out there. :)
I hope everyone has a great Monday!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3