I am super excited that I get to see Justin tomorrow!!!
I have big plans for supper one night! I bought Food Network Magazine and found a recipe that sounds super yummy!!! If it turns out good I will post about it in a Tummy Yummy Tuesday!
What is it you may ask? Well im sure I have already mentioned it before, but I will mention it again because it sounds so darn good and I am so excited! It chicken skewers marinated in cilantro, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, parm cheese, and some other yummy things! You marinate the chicken skewers as well at the romaine lettuce in it, then you grill it on up! I have really heard of grilling lettuce, but it sounds super yummy! Oh and to go along with that I will be marinating some fresh pineapple that I cut into rings, and put on skewers, with balsamic vinegar, honey and red pepper and grilling it!! We are just gonna have a great grilling out night!
I hope all of this taste as wonderful as I am imagining it in my head lol. Bet your booty I will def be passing along this recipe to all of you to try if it turns out being good :)
Well I hope your weekends have gone well, not sure if I will be on again until Wednesday after Justin leaves, so have a good beginning of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3