Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Movie Review and Happy 4th!


So I was thinking about starting a new thing on my blog, hopefully I can keep it up lol.  I have my Tummy Yummy Tuesday, which I have done a few times...just havent had many new recipes lately to share.  But I promise I havent killed it haha.  Well this one is me giving my opinion on movies I have seen recently.  This week I actually have a few because Justin and I watched 3 when he was in, all 3 I had never seen before.  Here are my opinions on them, which may help you decide if you want to take the time to see them lol.


Just Go With It
I have seen a few of you ladies posting about this movie, and I totally agree with you...this is a great movie.  I love Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston and they work so well together in this movie.  I dont want to give to much away about the movie because I dont wanna spoil it for any of you that havent seen it.  But I will say...if you havent seen it, you need to run out to redbox or whatever and pick it up...you wont be sorry I promise lol.  This movie is funny (um hello Adam Sandler is in it lol) great for a date night at home with some yummy pop corn, and homemade brownie sundaes as Justin and I created lol.  The kids in this movie crack me up, especially the little girl.  I believe that if I had a daughter she would be into acting (as I was) and would be just like her lol.  Jennifer Aniston, well of course you say her name and I think Friends, but I think this is one of the best movies she has done in awhile.  I get this movie 2 thumbs up.  Sorry I didnt give much detail, but like I said I dont wanna say to much and ruin it ya know :)


I Am Number Four
Well when we went to redbox we werent planning on getting this one as well, I really wanted to get The Mechanic (Jason Statham is so sexy lol) but of course they didnt have it.  Justin asked if I had seen this one, and suggested we get it because it was good.  I had been wanting to see it since he told me he watched it, so I was up for it.  This movie is pretty good also.  It kinda keeps you on your toes and has a lot of action.  The bad people in the movie trying to kill the number 4 dude, they weirded me out because of their noses and teeth...but other than that it was all peachy lol.  Your fella would love this movie...I mean lots of action and explosions...whats not to like lol?  


Super 8
In addition to hitting up redbox, we also hit the movies...the actually movies.  This movie was very interesting, and you kinda needed to pay attention.  Its about some kids making a movie for some contest thing.  They were filming near the train tracks and a train derails.  Something fishy about this train because the Air Force immediately comes to start cleaning it up and taking over the town.  It was one of their trains and has some "top secret" stuff on it.  This movie is really good, the kids and hilarious and it is action packed.  Def another movie your fella would enjoy.  Once again I dont wanna say to much about it so I dont spoil it, but it is really good.  I was kinda hesitant about watching it, didnt know if it would be something I would like....but it was good, and Justin really loved it.  

Well that is all of the movies for this Monday, hopefully I can post about more soon.  

I hope everyone had a great and safe 4th of July!  And dont forge the real reason of this holiday.  You may also want to head over to Forever Yours, Semper Fi and check out her Independence Day post.  It has lots of fun facts about the holiday, some I didnt know.  Go on and head over and check it out  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3