Dear Cell Phone,
You sure are pissing me off lately. I have no clue why you think it's ok for you to randomly cut off when I just push a button to light the screen so I can see what time it is. I also dont appreciate you randomly cutting off when I have my phone open and I am using the key pad because I dont like texting with the touch screen. I push 3 buttons when I am typing and you shut off, so now I can only use my touch screen and it takes me twice as long to text because I hit every letter but the one I want to type. Oh and during these times of you randomly shutting off, I dont like how you reset all of my stuff...so I have to go back and set my background pics and my fonts and the default I want my menu to appear as. You are just plain mean and I dont know what I have done to make you be like this to me. You sleep with me every night under my warm comfy pillow...its like a four star hotel under there. I take you everywhere, I have only forgot you a few times in the almost 2 years we have been together...and this is the thanks I get? Like my night stand (read in this post here) I feel like it is time for us to go our own separate ways. When I find/can afford your replacement I will try to refrain myself from running you over repeatedly with my car. Yes we have shared many memories, had some great times...lots of laughs and tears have been shared with you, but it is time to move on. I wish you the best, resting peacefully in the drawer with my other cell phones of the past.
Sincerely,
Stephanie
As you can tell I am not happy with the electronic device that is permanently attached to my hand, it is def time for an upgrade. Hopefully soon I can get a new one! I know this was in interesting post lol, just needed to get my frustrations out haha. Have a great weekend everyone!! :)
Friday, July 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














bahaha love it, this made my day! u and ur letters to make me literally lol :)
ReplyDeletehaha, dang phones! and Im with you on that.. I hate using touch screen for text! thanks for the good ol' laugh :) have a great rest of your weekend!
ReplyDelete