As you can tell by my title, I am soooo glad its Friday! I really couldnt work another day this week. Idk what it has been, but the kids having really being irritating me these past couple days. Im glad I get a couple days to myself, away from them.
What are my weekend plans? Well first of all I am trying to get stuff ready for our Vacation Bible School that starts Monday. I am the music teacher, and I am super excited...well other than im not a fan of all the music I have to work with. I have been doing the music for the past 3 or 4 years now and I love it. I love to sing, and it is so much fun getting to share that with the kids. So my weekend will be spent decorating and getting my songs picked out and ready to go. Next week is going to be super busy, with working from 12-6 everyday and also having to rush from work to church in time for VBS to start at 630...ugh thats gonna be interesting.
Other news...the next time Justin will be off for a few days will be the 20th, and my parents are talking about taking a little vacation to the beach so we will have the house to ourselves!! Whoop whoop lol. Im excited, and I hope everything works out with that. I also have a new recipe I am going to try when he comes back so I am excited. Its some kind of marinated chicken and grilled romaine...how amazing does that sound? Mmm I so cant wait, and of course I will share if it is any good!
Oh and make sure you grab my new button...I am so loving my new blog design!!!
I hope everyone has a great Friday! :)
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3