Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Would that be stupid?

So I have been thinking about how mine and Justin's 2 year anniversary is coming up.  I am so excited.  I kinda wanna get professional pics taken.  We got some done awhile back for our 6 months, but im not really feeling them anymore...especially since my hair is way different...but I think it would be something fun to do.  Does that sound stupid, I havent brought it up to Justin yet...he has been in one of those moods the past couple days, and im sure his answer when I do mention it will be "thats still a ways away" but I like to plan things ya know.  My friend, who's husband is in Justin's plt does amazing work. She is so talented and I have been wanting her to do pics of us for awhile now.  I mean as fast as time is flying we need to start planning now, I mean September is only a couple months away!  Maybe I can sweet talk him, if not then I can get the boudoir pics taken for him that I was talking about in a post I posted awhile back.  Hmmmm....think think think lol.

Well this is a short post, but I would love yalls opinion!  I hope everyone had a great weekend, and it wasnt to bad getting back to work today lol.  It sucked having to be at work at 7 this morning.  Have a great night everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. I think its a great idea, I wanna do the same for me and my husband we only have pictures from portrait innovations and that was our wedding day almost 2 years ago, so i feel ya on wanting new pictures, i am a picture freak! haha! but i also want to do a boudir photo sheet, maybe when he deploys i will and make a calender out of all the pics :) hope you get too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the idea of pics...guys just dont understand. he will be thankful you guys have them even if he isn't super excited about doing them to begin with! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3