Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some Girls Are Annoying!

Yeah im going there lol.

First of all you gotta love Facebook. I have my own support page, and I am also friends with many others.  Some of them just get a little inappropriate...yes we all enjoy sex (oh yeah  I am also going there lol) thats a given, but to me you should keep that between you and your man.  It gets annoying seeing all these support sites posting stuff like that.  I guess they think it's fun, but to me that is just private.  Think im crazy?  Well here is what they have been posting:


Question ONE: Where is your favorite place to be kissed? What about your mans?
TWO: Sex on top of the sheets or under?
THREE: Hard and fast or slow and steady?
FOUR: Do you like getting your hair pulled?
FIVE: Do you scratch his back when hes on top?
SIX: Favorite thing he does to you while yall are doin it? Besides the actual sex.
SEVEN: When do yall have sex the most? Day? Night?
EIGHT: Do you like when he finishes on you?
NINE: Do you like to be spanked?
TEN: How many positions do yall achieve normally during sex? Which ones?
ELEVEN: How long does sexy time last for yall?



I mean really?  Some of these girls need to go take a cold shower!  Yes I get it, I have been through a 7 1/2 months long deployment, it sucks!  Some questions are fine...like #1...not so bad, but seriously...some of the others just are TMI.  Ok I know what you're thinking...if I dont like it I shouldnt read it, but how can you not. I just feel like some things...details should stay in the bedroom where they happen (or wherever else they may occur lol but you know what I mean) I guess I am just private about that stuff.  Yes I make jokes...some are a lil perverted...but they are just jokes.  Im not gonna go into detail about Justin and I did this and that, here and there, for this long, in these ways...ya know what I mean lol.  Does anyone else feel the same way after reading this?  I want your honest opinions please.  I guess I just have more self respect for myself than to act like a horny lil thing, and post about my sex life for millions to see.  Does this annoy anyone else?  Not just on facebook but maybe with friends or family members you may know?  


I hope everyone's weekend is going great.  I wasnt trying to rant, but this has kinda been bugging me for awhile.  Trust me some of these Military gf's/wife support sites have days that they post about sex.  Anyways, Im going to go and take it easy for the rest of the night.  I hope everyone else has a great one :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I have a few support sites that I am friends with on FB and I NEVER see anything like this! I tend to agree with you, what good is it going to do anyone other than my hubby and I to know that stuff? I guess I am a little more reserved than that, I don't want our sex life all over the internet. I mean if you have a VERY close friend, that you know very well, i might could see talking about maybe one or two of these questions, but not all of FB!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am really on one "support" site but I don't pay much attention, but that ^^^ is just crazy and out there. People who want to know specifics about others sex life are just weird. I would rather not know if my friend likes to be spanked haha.
    People will talk about anything sometimes, some things are meant to be private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally with you on this one…eww. Keep that crap to yourself! lol. We get it…deployment means no sex…thats all we need to know and we already know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty open, but um...that's just all sorts of inappropriate. I don't think I could stay as a member of group talking about that. I have friend I can talk about sex with, but even we wouldn't talk about those types of things together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all of you! I have never seen that, eww!! Some things are just meant to be kept in. I'm pretty sure the world doesn't want to know your business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sex is definitely a thing that should ONLY be shared between you and your S/O. Some general things are okay to share but to go into detail, like fast or slow or hair being pulled is a bit too much. Thats only for me to know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I definitely agree with this. I think bedroom stuff, should stay between you and your love. I do talk about it with a few close girlfriends, but in person. I don't go blabbing on Facebook saying, "OMG!! I just had the best O in my life!" That's just WAY too much info for the world to know. So yeah. In person with people you're comfortable with is okay in my book, but Facebook and Twitter? No, thank you. Hope you had a great weekend!

    *JRB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3