Once again I am linking up with Amber from Goodnight Moon!
She is so awesome to have started this, thanks girly!
Hmmm, whats my song for this week?
Well its one I heard today and I was like...
ooohh thats this weeks song.
I love it.
Toby Keith is so awesome, he tells it like it is in his songs and he doesnt care if it offends someone.
Gotta love that about someone.
Well this is one of his newest songs, been out a couple months.
I hope yall enjoy!
Oh and dont forget to check back next week for info on my Giveaway!!!
Have a great day yall! I cant wait to hop around and see what everyone else chose :)















Love this song!
ReplyDeleteI love this song because my grandfather is totally this man. If WD40 or duct tape cant fix it if it broke, he wouldn't buy it. Great song choice!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love country and I love Toby Keith! I actually saw him in concert before he was a big country singer. He performed in Yuma, AZ. What a small world huh? He was good! And I'm sure now, he is even better in concert!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming over and linking up Stephanie!
Love this song! I heard it on the radio the other day :) You can always count on Toby Keith to make you feel patriotic! :)
ReplyDelete