 |
| Me and my Grandpa :) |
Well this wont be a long post, but I just wanted to say that my grandpa is doing fine. My mom text me earlier and said they got his blood work mixed up with someone else's and he is ok. That irritates me, especially since he goes to Veterans Hospital (he was a cook in the army, many many moons ago lol). You would think they would take better care of these people than they do. It annoys me so much. But I am so thankful for everything, I am glad he is doing ok. Thanks to all of you who sent up some prayers, seems like they worked :)
So glad that he is doing well! And I hate that they got his bloodwork mixed up with some one elses. And I agree they need to take better care of our vets!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that he is doing well!!! I too agree they need to take better care of our vets for sure! I just started following your blog. :) I hope that you have an amazing day!
ReplyDelete