Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spice it up with EdenFantasys!

Who loves going to the toy store?  
Loud kids running around, crying wanting this and that, mom's yelling at them.
Yeah not so much fun unless you have kids.


Ok how about an adult toy store?
Does anyone ever feel funny going in there?  Like people are being nosy and watching what you look at?  Well with EdenFantasys you can shop in the privacy of your own home!  How awesome is that! You can take your time and browse around, not worrying that the store is gonna close soon lol.  With this site the only person who knows what you got is you, and the person slapping on the address on the box.  The box doesn't have a huge "THERE IS SEX STUFF IN THIS BOX" sticker on it haha.  That how private it is.

While Justin was deployed I got more and more into looking at lingerie and sex toys, even though I knew when he got back we wouldn't need any help with our excitement to be with each other again, it was just something fun to look at.  Plus it was fun sending him pics of the sexy costumes and lingerie I got lol.  I probably went on EdenFantasys several times a week looking at stuff.  My nights consisted of emails to Justin with links to toys and stuff I liked, asking if he liked them, would he use them, all that fun stuff lol.  They have anything you can think of, so if you cant find something you like there is something wrong lol.  Maybe you are into a role play, cops and robbers lol, they have a great selection of wrist and ankle cuffs.  Or maybe you want a nice romantic night with sensual massage, enhancers, delights, and edible treats they have it all!

I had seen other girls doing this, I mean hello...who doesn't like free stuff just for posting a blog post about it.  I had to jump on the bandwagon.  You guys should also!!   You can receive a free gift card ranging from $25 to $55...score!!  If you want more information on this click here.  I can wait to get my gift card...now the only problem is...what do I pick, there are so many things lol.  Oh and if you are having the same problem, its ok...you can post as often as every 2 weeks!  

Ok what are you still doing on my blog?  
Go to EdenFantasys and check out their stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3